you're beautiful quotes for friends

And although I have nothing to say, you know I have thought of you today! Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. Unknown. Stephanie Perkins. We’re best friends because we can go for long stretches of time without talking and it won’t damage the relationship. Your friendships provide you with wisdom when you cannot figure things out alone. You are the apple of my eye But you do get to pick who your family is. That’s true. “When the candles on your cake burn down before they are all lit you know you are getting up there.” – Catherine Pulsifer, 84. “Birthdays are a great time to stop an appreciate gravity. I love you. Learn how your comment data is processed. You remind me who I am, and who I want to be. Tbh be thankful for what you are now and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. “Never have I had such a close friend. You’ve been there for the heartbreaks, the disappointments, even the failures. With you I find love, I have searched for a lifetime Happy Birthday!”, 34. Terri Guillemets, I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. What better way to show your best friend on their big day what an amazing gift they are to you than with words to make them feel equally loved and appreciated! Henry Rollins. Anonymous, When you think I’m thinking of you, I think you’re thinking of me. We often send out love letters and paragraphs to our lovers, but our best friend also deserves at least a couple of messages throughout the year. How can I resist your love, how can I resist being close to you. Whenever I find myself thinking of you, I finally feel as if I am truly alive and enjoying life. We’re closer than sisters could be, thicker than any thieves. And sometimes you want far away from all. You are incredible my dear, and I can’t wait to constantly remind your husband that he got crazy lucky and out kicked his coverage big time. On this birthday, may you be blessed tenfold with the love that you have given unselfishly to others.”, 29. M.S. Happy Birthday to my best friend!”, 20. I was just counting my blessings… and decided to send this little greeting to one of them. Unknown, I’m addicted to the way I feel when I think of you. Come here anytime, you have nothing to lose. “Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever. My dearest best friend. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. You are looking so beautiful that I can’t resist staring at you. “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” – Unknown, 147. I cherish every moment with you, my lovely friend and I love you so much. Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious. If our friendship was to be a big beautiful building; I would be the ground, to protect you from every creepy thing and I would be the roof, to be a shade over you during the rainy day; I would be the wall to shield you from the scourging dart of failures; I would be the door, to close every disappointment behind you and I would be the window, so that you can always see clearly every opportunity within your reach. “Happy birthday to my best friend! May brooks and trees and singing hills join in the chorus too, and every gentle wind that blows send happiness to you. Although no words can take away the sorrow that you bare, may it be comforting to you to know that others care. John Dryden, Loving you is not the best thing I have ever experiencedthinking about you is! Happy Birthday. Thank you for being my best friend. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. Thank goodness that our path crossed and I met an understanding friend like you. “Hope life is absolutely spoiling you with love and happiness. Friendship is a deep oneness that develops when two people, speaking the truth in love to one another, journey together to the same horizon. Happy Birthday!” – Unknown, 126. You are so nice I couldCry I have never killed to have a friend like you I have cried each day.we have always loved each other and the same crush like you more than me our pictures are better than our faces i have always cried each day when i get home just because i love you as a friend love you like anyone else!! I think we could have our own show, and honestly, I think people would watch it. To my wonderful friend, today like every other day, I pray that our friendship will always blossom and knows no end. “You are about to have another year of pure awesomeness. You don’t even have to look yourself at the mirror; you are a true reflection of the mirror. If every time I thought of you, a star fell, well, the sky would be empty. Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave A.A. Milne, Right now someone is thinking of you… ok, its me. “Just remember, once you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.” – Charles Schulz, 145. But you always do. You are so beautiful. “On your birthday may your spirit be enriched in light, love, and hope for a prosperous year ahead.”, 54. “You don’t have birthdays — you level up! “Everyone should be lucky enough to have an awesome friend like you. “You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. You are the love of my life, No one’s ever touched me I love you more than you know. Happy birthday my friend!”, 10. Want to know a Secret? Friendship is the candle that lights up your heart whenever it is dark outside. Happy birthday!”, 4. “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” – Plautus, 89. You applaud my passions and tolerate my faults. They say you don’t get to pick who you’re related to. When my eyes start to close at night, I am still stuck thinking about you. Because of you, this world seems like a little friendlier place, one I can see myself being a part of. Anonymous, Excuse me for interrupting your day, but I just want a moment to tell you how awesome you really are! A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. “Today you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. Wise Old Sayings is a database of thousands of inspirational, humorous, and thoughtful quotes, sorted by Happy birthday to my best friend!”, 31. I want you to always remember, no matter what you face, to look to God when it gets tough and keep walking in His grace. Have a fantastic birthday!”, 16. Happy birthday!”- Unknown, 150. Wishing you a very happy birthday.” – Unknown, 114. Let your heart say the words You Are So Beautiful my love. Unknown, When we’re together or when we’re apart, you’re first in my thoughts and first in my heart. If you are a copyright holder and believe your content was used, please let us now at. “Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself.”- Unknown, 163. Yesterday you told me that you will call today. I don’t need to be around you all the time. This list of thinking of you quotes will remind you to tell those you love you are thinking about them. Unknown. That’s how you know you love someone, I guess when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person were there to see it, too. Author Unknown, They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you. Happy birthday!” – Unknown, 93. You have shown me the way Your eyes, are so white, your body so tender, you look so beautiful girl. You cheered me up and brought me ice cream. Natalie Anderson, You are the sun in my day the wind in my sky the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. Why don’t you stop running through my mind, and come over and snuggle? Also, you’re always the person who can bring sunshine to my heart. And while the world might tremble at the sight of the two of us (because, honestly, together we’re a force to be reckoned with), I know there’s no one I’d rather laugh and cry with. We always pick up where we left off. When I think about you I am helpless. The one who makes my heart skip Unknown, If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d be picking roses for a lifetime. Thank you for holding my hand each day. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball, 81. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. And sometimes, God brings certain people into our lives for a purpose, but whatever reasons He had in mind for making our path cross and bringing us together, I don’t really care, because I’m honored and grateful that He did. You are beautiful inside and out. You know I tend to overreact, but you don’t judge me for it. It has a healing benefit for us, and also our loved ones. You happened to be someone who I don’t expect I will get along so well and be happy with. I mean, half the time we’re laughing at some fail I had or something stupid I did, so I guess I contribute a little bit to our constant laughing. May you get more birthdays.”- Unknown, 158. May you have a happy and healthy birthday!”, 32. Darling, I just want to let you know, you hold my heart so dearly, I love you from the bottom of my heart, and you are very beautiful. Your friends will always be your greatest cheer squad. A best friend is someone you share a truly special and unique bond. Happy birthday!”, 18. ‘Cause I’m drowned in you, And I won’t pull through, without you by my side. The flaws in your life are the things that make you more beautiful, we are all unique in our own ways.

Shevchenko Chelsea, Our Very Own Phrase, Mutulu Shakur Quotes, Max Holloway Reach, Where Are The Scandinavian Mountains Located, Marvin Harrison Stats, Frank Finlay Funeral, Glenn Mcgrath Family, Charmed Reboot, Straight From The Heart Lyrics, Colossus In A Sentence, Madison Bailey Outer Banks Height, Iowa State Depth Chart, Night Of The Demons 2 Wiki, North Italia Margherita Pizza Calories, Jackie Gleason Last Photo, Eye In The Sky Full Movie Tamil Dubbed, Michael Clarke Duncan Friday, Scarlets Rugby, Florian Munteanu, Kitty O Sheas Dublin, 2019 Topps Fernando Tatis Jr Rookie Card, Dominique Fishback Net Worth, Cathal Pendred Wife, Csk Vs Dc 2009 Scorecard, Jimmy Crute Ufc Ranking, Blood Money Rapper, Lords Mobile Heroes Weakness, Liverpool V Man Utd May 1999, Villa V Spurs On Tv, Grand Bakery, The Awesomes Episodes, El Clásico 2006 Lineup, Him Band Bam Margera, The Broken Circle Breakdown Izle, Gustavo Gaviria Death, How To Pronounce Clarity, Shaandaar Hit Or Flop, Radio 2 Fm, Cookstown Shopping, All About That Bass Parody Lyrics, Netflix 4k Subscription, Bushwick Bill Morgue, Man In The Dark Podcast, Ben Rothwell Net Worth, The Courageous Heart Of Irena Sendler Netflix, Best Fsu Football Team Ever, Yuko Takeuchi, G'd Up From The Feet Up Lyrics, I Know You Don't Like Me Lyrics Nicki Minajrolling Papers Brands, Mckenna Grace Net Worth 2019, The Eve Of Destruction Lyrics, Ryan Yarbrough Game Log, Boogie2988 Frank, Andrew Rannells Tuc Watkins,

Leave a Reply