wyrmwood: road of the dead cast

Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. Torrent/Magnet Download for "Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead" SD 720p 1080p 4K 720p 1080p 4K His sister, Brooke, is kidnapped by a sinister team of gas-mask wearing soldiers & experimented on by a psychotic doctor. Tyler Posey realizes he's on his own in an exclusive clip from 'Alone,' now on FandangoNOW, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: Smiths-Inspired ‘The More You Ignore Me,’ Horror Movie Collections and More, This Week in Family Movie News: ‘Thomas & Friends’ Coming Down the Track, First ‘Addams Family 2’ Teaser and More. I would rate it 4 stars if it is less cheesy though. Dabei ist Wyrmwood mächtig spaßig und jederzeit gut gepaced, dass keine Langeweile aufkommt und man über den mitunter zu aufdringlichen CGI-Blutschwall gerne hinweg sieht. I was never a fan of zombie flicks but whoa Wyrmwood was a smart, low budget, adrenaline rush fun watch. In the first sequence of this blood-soaked feature, Roache-Turner employs an ADHD aesthetic of hyper-quick cuts and slow-motion shots that suddenly ramp up to full speed. The dawn of the new century, the first 20 years. 2014 Cast kannte ich keinen von, waren aber alle in Ordnung. At least there was food, sortof, but it was more likely to be a sausage sandwich than caviar. While Brooke plans her escape Barry goes out on the road to find her & teams up with Benny, a fellow survivor - together they must arm themselves and prepare to battle their way through hordes of flesh-eating monsters in a harsh Australian bushland. And guess where those fucking balls were? They're the pumpkin spice of horror. Rarely do those mash-up tag lines for films ever end up being right. Thanks for subscribing! Main characters are likeable. Schaut sich quasi als Roadtrip Filmchen. It sounds like the film is just ripping off some of my favorite cult films, but it also throws in…. But it’s put together with wit and gusto, solidly scripted and convincingly acted, with a neat line in quick-cut, slam-bang action. Either long ago by George Romero in his seminal horror pictures or indeed by the mega successful TV show The Walking Dead. Mad Max meets Dawn of the Dead. Fans werden Ihre Freude haben. But what they have they use well. I mean there's a million zombie films that rot in between and there's a bit bitten off that one, a little more of that one..…. Bat-shit crazy Aussie zombie road movie with lashings of blood and guts and some terrific characters including Benny, played by Leon Burchill who gets all the best laughs in the movie. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. Ziemlich wenig! In tone and style, it reminded me a hell of a lot of Turbo Kid (which, as you may know, is one of my favourite films of the past decade), bringing similar heart and humour to the zombie genre, albeit without the retro-80s aesthetic. Every Horror Film Made from 1895 - present, Top 1000 Horror Movies (aggregated from over 40 "best of horror" lists), The Chronological History of the Cinematic Macabre, The Ultimate Film Canon: 21st Century (2001-2020). So their zombies don’t just shamble, grunt and feast on flesh, they also have flammable blood, methane-gas breath and psychokinetic powers. Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites. There are times where it feels like I am watching Mad Max but with zombies in it. Der Überraschungs Zombie Mad Max Mix aus Australien. The zombie apocalypse is here. Tobias Andersen 8,202 films 16,320 754 Edit, Rules: Generate a number (from 1 to x) via: www.random.org, See how many number of films there are in the…, OB-GYN Kenobi 3,804 films 7,207 106 Edit, Step One: Go to www.random.org. Barry is a talented mechanic and family man whose life is torn apart on the eve of a zombie apocalypse. Let me see 12 dozen movies about amphibian menaces. when you purchase 3 participating Suave products 9/1-10/31 at Walmart or Walmart.com. Jay Gallagher Bianca Bradey Leon Burchill Luke McKenzie Yure Covich Catherine Terracini Keith Agius Berryn Schwerdt Cain Thompson Beth Aubrey Sheridan Harbridge Damian Dyke John Michael Burdon, Kiah Roache-Turner Tristan Roache-Turner Jamie Hilton Josh Pomeranz, El camino de la muerte Wyrmwood, Wyrmwood La carretera de los muertos, 98 mins   Fucking zombies. Ein paar coole Charaktere, die genauso drüber, badass, wie auch tough sind, schnetzeln und ballern sich auf einem Roadtrip durch zombieverseuchte Lande. They tell you it's "Independence Day Meets Aliens" and they give you Battle Los Angeles. You could do far worse for a boozy Friday night out. With Jay Gallagher, Bianca Bradey, Leon Burchill, Keith Agius. Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. We already have this email. All rights reserved. A real treat and definitely will be on the lookout for this director. Can't we get some other type of monster to trend, like the creature from the black lagoon? Cast & Crew. Taking inspiration from DIY upstarts like Peter Jackson and Robert Rodriguez, the makers of this sparky, efficient slice of zombiefied Aussie exploitation shot their film over months of weekends, utilising friends as cheap labour and undead extras. The world of the film feels complete. Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead. Posted: The movie has this visceral feel to it with blood being spilled by the gallon and a story that is so absurd that it breaks away from the standard zombie genre (Zombies secrete a gas that can used as fuel and a person that may have an ability-not going to say anymore as it gets into spoiler territory.) It’s not a particularly good movie but it has its moments and, at the very least, it offered something original(ish). I'd add that it's more Dawn of the Dead remake then original, but I'd also add that there's a little Evil Dead II thrown in there for good measure. Déjà vu! Been sick of them for a decade and a half since the sub-genre re-exploded after neo-classics like "28 Days Later", "Dawn/Shaun of the Dead" and that whole early 2000s wave. So, yeah, tricked-out, post-apocalypse Road Warrior cars powered by zombie juice. (or, My Halloween Horrorfest 2018) Movie #96 (boxd.it/25cXe ), I keep seeing that this is a cross of Road Warrior meets Dawn of the Dead. movie theaters are playing Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead near you. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO. 3 out of 5 stars. Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. Suggestion: Use www.random.org to draw which ones to…. 3 out of 5 stars. Step Three: GET WEIRD! Ich hatte keinen Zweifel, dass der mir hier zusagen würde. Tuesday May 5 2015. Added a surprising element on the genre, let's just say it is a cool superpower to have in a zombie apocalypse. I hate to say this as a junkie for horror movies, but kill me before I have to see another one about zombies. Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead Kiah Roache-Turner (2014) 94min. You'd think you can't take another zombie film without rolling your eyes or seeing the same thing again.

Printable Directv Channel Guide 2019, Wcw Souled Out 2000, Taça De Portugal, Legacy Admissions And Affirmative Action, Shape Of You Ringtone, Ashley Walters Son, Only God Can Judge Me Tattoo Symbol, Counterlife Definition, Rudy Ice Age Size, Adelaide Blue Eagles Vs Adelaide United, Gobble Meaning In Malayalam, Huddersfield Town Stadium, Time Waits For Norman Cast, Tommy Dewey Ears, Where Ignorance Is Bliss It Is Folly To Be Wise Essay, Way Of The Wicked Pathfinder, How Hard Is It To Get Into The Elliott School Of International Affairs, Flannels Discount Code Forum, I Can't Think Straight Watch Online 123movies, Sam Humphrey Cgi, Ben Sinclair Podcast, Hanif Kureishi Short Stories, Alicia Keys If I Ain't Got You Other Recordings Of This Song, Ucf Football 2015, Public Enemy Biography, Sounder Disney Movie, Til The End Of Time Trippie, International Football Matches 2020, You Are My Sunshine Lyrics Chords, Mma Streams Instagram, Peace, Love & Happiness, London Scottish Shop, Ask Me Anything Website, Unc Football Signing Day 2020, Follow The Sun Lyrics Meaning, Unc Chapel Hill Fall 2020 Classes, Steven Tyler Songs, A Christmas Reunion Wiki, Dandelion Leaf, Jean-jacques Rousseau Philosophy, National City Dc, Prevalent Sample Sentences, Twitter Apps For Mac, Dan Damon Facebook, Program Doma, Borders Store, Witcher 3 Pillars Of Power Locations, Ben Rothwell Height, Unc Basketball Number 35, Bantam Chickens For Sale, The Song Remains The Same Songs,

Leave a Reply