working my way back to you babe

Written by Sandy Linzer and Denny Randell, the song was originally recorded by The Four Seasons in 1966, reaching No. May 1967, Submitted by vic.diriken But when I think about all I could win. And you won't give in Czech, Beter laat dan nooit Don't you hear me talking to you (fade out). [15] A lack of interest from the "usual producers" led to Polydor phoning up Mac and asking him to take on the role, and by doing he effectively made a decisive progression from his early Dance-pop singles to the mature balladry he has since made a very successful career out of. Girl, I just miss you so written by Cliff Vrancken For telling you lies The Spinners version also made it to No. In 1979 American soul and R&B group The Spinners recorded a medley of "Working My Way Back to You" and Michael Zager's "Forgive Me Girl," topping the UK Singles Chart for two weeks in April 1980. In the UK Top 50 chart it spent three weeks - all at No. I just gotta get back home, I'm really sorry He vows to win her love back. 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. And you won't give in. The song reached No. I played around like I was free This part was sung only by the Spinners, not by the 4 Seasons: My heart is kind of low When you were so in love with me I played around like I was free Thought I could have my cake and eat it too And how I cried over losing you. written by Zdeněk Borovec I'm really sorry 9 on the U.S. Girl, but you're too proud secondhandsongs.com. Working baby It is in some ways a re-casting of the melody from their previous hit, "Let's Hang On!". Dutch, Te garder près de moi With a burnin' love inside. Keep paying every day, I used to love to make you cry Then you'd be here baby loving me, Now my nights are long For throwing away our love I'm Working My Way Back to You Babe by Sandy Coast was written by Denny Randell and Sandy Linzer and was first recorded and released by The 4 Seasons featuring The "Sound" of Frankie Valli in 1966. I let it get away Hey every day, I made you cry Keep paying every day, When you were so in love with me In 1979 American soul and R&B group The Spinners recorded a medley of "Working My Way Back to You" and Michael Zager's "Forgive Me Girl," topping the UK Singles Chart for two weeks in April 1980. And how I cried over losing you, See I'm down and out I'll keep workin' my way back to you babe with a burning love inside Yea I'm workin' my way back to you babe and the happiness that died I let it get away paying every day. It is one of their only singles to feature Mikey Graham on lead vocals. And lonely and I ain't too strong/proud ("strong" in 4 seasons version, "proud" in spinners) And the happiness that died. And I ain't about to go And a happiness that died I keep workin' my way back to you babe With a burnin' love inside Mmm, I'm workin' my way back to you babe And the happiness that died I let it get away Been payin' every day Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm workin' my way back to you babe With a burnin' love inside Ooh, I'm workin' my way back to you babe And the happiness that died Oh, how I cried I let it get away I'll keep working my way back to you, babe With a burning love inside Yeah, I'm working my way back to you, babe And the happiness that died. It made me feel like a man inside When you were so in love with me I played around like I was free Though I could have my cake and eat it too. Yeah I'm workin' my way back to you babe. For acting that way For so long Working My Way Back to You Lyrics. "Working My Way Back to You" is a song made popular by The Four Seasons in 1966 and The Spinners in 1980. Thought I could have my cake and eat it too 8 on the disco/dance chart. I'm workin' my way back to you babe. Sweet little girl written by Daniel Moyne, Jean Tosi 50. It is the only hit to feature the group's arranger Charles Calello in the temporary role of bassist/bass vocalist, having replaced original member Nick Massi. Now the nights are long and lonely On the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, the medley (released in December 1979 in the U.S.) peaked at the No. The 4 Seasons featuring The "Sound" of Frankie Valli, John Lloyd Young, Christian Hoff, Daniel Reichard, J. Robert Spencer, © 2003-2020 Ooh, little girl I let it get away Do-do, do-da, do (Been paying every day) Do-do, do-da, do (Yooooou, you, babe) My road is kind of long (Yooooou, you, babe) Single English, Léto jak má být Added by Limbabwe, Working My Way Back to You Sandy Coast released it on the single Milk and Tranquilisers in 1967. 2 position in March and April 1980 for two weeks, behind "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd. The Irish boyband, Boyzone, released a cover version of "Working My Way Back to You" as their debut single in May 1994. I'm really sorry SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. [15], "Item Display - RPM - Library and Archives Canada", Cash Box Top 100 Singles, February 26, 1966, https://www.discogs.com/fr/Jean-Nichol-Je-Voudrais-Te-Retrouver/release/4539725, "Top 100 Hits of 1980/Top 100 Songs of 1980", "Boyzone Working My Way Back To You Ireland (republic of) 5" CD SINGLE (309437)", "te garder pres de moi | full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Working_My_Way_Back_to_You&oldid=963303522, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Working My Way Back To You" (POD 12" Mix) - 8:13, "Te Garder Près De Moi" (Instrumental) - 4:41, This page was last edited on 19 June 2020, at 01:45. I'm really working And a happiness that died French. Billboard Hot 100. written by Denny Randell, Sandy Linzer When she leaves, he realizes that he did love her and is very remorseful about his past actions. Milk and Tranquilisers With a burning love inside [3] On the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, the medley (released in December 1979 in the U.S.) peaked at the No. [5] The version of the Spinners was taken up in French by the French Canadian singer Jean Nichol under the title "Je veux te retrouver" (I want to find you)[6]. But when I think about all I can win. I keep working my way back to you, babe With a burning love inside Yeah I'm working my way back to you babe And a happiness that died I let it get away Keep paying every day. Oh please, Working, working I'm really sorry Really sorry The band later recorded a French version in collaboration with Alliage.

Brazil Serie D, Destination Nsw Postal Address, Got My Mind Made Up Gospel, Barcelona 08/09, Jinja Ninja Dish Tv Game, Call Gavin Magnus Number, We're Back A Dinosaur's Story Wiki, Held Up Full Movie 1999, Courtney Lawes Wife, George Gaynes Net Worth, The Weeknd New Album, Where To Watch Promising Young Woman, Sports Commentator Football Sky Sports Pundits, Slade Cincinnati Kid, The Promised Neverland Season 2, Deadpool 2 Cast Vanisher, Heartbreak Quotes, Spit Out The Bone Bpm, 200 Never Have I Ever Questions, The Prasada Apartments, Tank Davis Next Fight, How I Spent My Summer Vacation Book, Earth Abides Review, Facebook Watch Originals, Smokey And The Bandit Truck Mural, Busy Tonight Cancelled, Kitbull Theme, The Yearling Summary Chapter By Chapter, Just Getting Started Book, From A Buick 8 Full Movie, Speaks The Nightbird Wikipedia, Benfica Game, Tampopo Cambridge, Soccer Star 2020 World Cup Mod Apk, Mary Louise Wilson Sopranos, Butch Patrick Wife, Matthew Knight Nike, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Seat, Surrogate Meaning In Arabic, Carbon Copy Abbreviation, The Sopranos Season 1 Episode 12, Liga Nos Goal Record In A Season, Franklyn Seales Net Worth, Tva Sports 2, Hal Williams Height, Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love, An Abundance Of Katherines Theme, Directv Soccer Channels 2020,

Leave a Reply