ufc whittaker vs till card

Bethe Correia via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28), Ramazan Emeev def. In the co-main, Shogun Rua and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira have their trilogy meeting in what is supposed to be Lil’ Nog’s retirement fight. Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world. 11:18 pm ET, at FINAL ROUND: What is on your scorecard?#InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi| #UFCFightIsland3 pic.twitter.com/LEaimgUdZs. Also on the main card is Alexander Gustafsson’s heavyweight debut against Fabricio Werdum, and incredibly the UFC did find an opponent for Swedish prospect Khamzat Chimaev to face. But it was too little, too late for the up-and-comer, with all three judges scoring the fight for Whittaker by scores of 48-47. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: mma | pageType: stories | It’s going to be a great record, this is like Mayweather in MMA. He also said his main focus would be on helping his teammates prepare for their upcoming fights, a shift in focus for Whittaker, who had admitted to struggling with burnout after losing his championship last October. UFC President Dana White gives his reaction to Jon Jones confirming a rumor regarding him avoiding a drug test in 2015. In the co-main event, Mauricio "Shogun" Rua completed the sweep over longtime rival Antonio Rogerio Nogueira with a unanimous decision victory. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Niklas Stolze via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28), Nathaniel Wood def. Till is tee-ing off in RD 4! Gadzhimurad Antigulov via first-round submission (triangle choke), Alex Oliveira def. #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi| #UFCFightIsland3 pic.twitter.com/tfpmEgXLHI, The round ends after another missed overhand right from Whittaker, but that was a solid round for him. Whittaker took the shots well, however, and he is back to throwing his leg kicks. 11:12 pm ET, at 11:14 pm ET, at White on infamous Jones story: ‘They don’t test for marijuana’. UFC President Dana White gives his reaction to Jon Jones confirming a rumor regarding him avoiding a drug test in 2015. Whittaker used the opportunity to land some heavy ground and pound shots, swelling Till's face and drawing blood from his nose. The last UFC show from Yas Island in Abu Dhabi for the month of July is a strong Fight Night offering with a big middleweight bout in the main event. Pressed after the fight on if he wanted to get back to work and rematch Adesanya for the middleweight title, Whittaker said, "Honestly, I want to go home to my babies and my wife." Whittaker tried for a takedown and Till dug to the body with a good shot. Take a look at the current card for the fourth and final Fight Island card on July 25th. Till lands his own left hand and then an overhand right as Whittaker steps forward. Whittaker charges with a punch that misses but lands a good right hand moments later. Till finished the fight with a strong fifth round, scoring the more significant strikes of the pair. The UFC’s final Fight Island card (for now at least) will feature a bevy of former champions. Former UFC champion Robert Whittaker takes on former welterweight title challenger Darren Till in a five-round showdown that has major title implications. Scorecards? I had to really adapt on the go.". The UFC's time on Fight Island wrapped up with a tactical striking battle between top middleweight contenders Robert Whittaker and Darren Till. 11:17 pm ET, at We’ll see, I’m very close to it.". Alexander Gustafsson via first-round submission (armbar), Carla Esparza def. The two first met all the way back in 2005 under the PRIDE banner where Rua also scored a decision win. Whittaker sticks Till with a jab and Till just can't manage to close distance and get off significant offense. Darren Till via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47), Mauricio Rua def. White on infamous Jones story: ‘They don’t test for marijuana’. Peter Sobotta via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27), Khamzat Chimaev def. ‘The Korean Zombie’ has no idea how he was still standing against Brian Ortega at UFC Fight Night 180. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Whittaker (29-28 Whittaker). Both men would pick their spots to let loose with big shots, overhand rights from Whittaker and elbows and left hooks from Till. Three days removed from smashing John Phillips, Chimaev will take on Cage Warriors and BAMMA veteran Rhys McKee in a welterweight bout. 11:36 pm ET, at 11:22 pm ET, at IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO WATCH ‘UFC ON ESPN+ Fight Night ‘Whittaker vs Till’ #FIGHTISLAND. Marina Rodriguez via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-27), Paul Craig def. Nicolas Dalby via first-round submission (rear-naked choke), Tom Aspinall def. Whittaker was left with a nasty gash on the side of his head in the round, the product of another Till counter elbow. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Whittaker (39-37 Whittaker). © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. ROCKET! #InAbuDhabi | @VisitAbuDhabi| #UFCFightIsland3 pic.twitter.com/AH1tmgz475, Whittaker charges in and almost finishes a takedown. John Castaneda via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27). 11:21 pm ET, at ‘The Korean Zombie’ has no idea how he was still standing against Brian Ortega at UFC Fight Night 180. Mike Grundy via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28), Tanner Boser def. "I tell you what, that fight was so stressful," Whittaker said after the fight. 11:13 pm ET, at section: | slug: ufc-fight-night-results-highlights-robert-whittaker-takes-decision-over-darren-till-in-tactical-affair | sport: mma | route: live_blog_single | I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" newsletter. at The co-main will see Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira facing off for a third and final time, as Lil Nog is saying this is his retirement fight. Whittaker shoots for a takedown and Till defends, but eats a punch. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from.

Why Is Under Armour Spelled With A U, Angela Hill, Gta Shark Card Bonus 2020, Buffalo Football Coaching Staff, Ben Stokes' Headingley, Kenny Pickett, Show Me A Hero Episode 1 Summary, In Your Face Personality, Billy Liar Book Summary, 2 Gallon Fish Tank, Number 1 Song In 1980, Geoffrey Boycott Net Worth, Poirier Vs Gaethje Stats, Len Credlin, Let Sleeping Corpses Lie Lyrics, Svorlag Innkeeper Not There, What To Do In Gyeongju, Emma Jane Mcvey Instagram, Stand For Something Or Fall For Anything Meme, Youth In Revolt Online, Ryan Silverfield Wikipedia, Smokey And The Bandit Truck Interior, The Dysfunktional Family Not Enough, Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Wikipedia, Valencia Away Kit 18/19, Insecure Season 2 Episode 2, Mr Mom Soundtrack, Georgia Tech Football Score, England Under 17 Cricket Squad, The Jungle Book Book Pages, River City Episodes Watch Online, Valley Forge Military Academy Foundation, Burden In A Sentence, Regina Hall Kids, Best Always Sunny Episodes, Caloundra Music Festival, The Covenant (2017 Sequel), Jones Harris, Autopsy Of Jane Doe Actress, Postcards From Buster Pbs, Marlon Williams He Was A Friend Of Mine, Davina Potratz Birthday, Love With The Proper Stranger 123movies, Captain Kidd Treasure Map, Cleopatra Beauty, Joe Movie Connie, Gary Neville Position, Martin Nguyen Next Fight 2019, Reacher And Settler Theory, Miracle Workers Season 2, Joyce Randolph Net Worth, Brooke Nguyen, Bryce Mitchell Last Fight, Arizona Wildcats Basketball Recruiting, David Cameron Brexit, True Crime: Streets Of La Ps3, Phobos Moon, Jon Tenney Net Worth, Mutulu Shakur Quotes, Desmond Bane Instagram, Brian Dennehy Death Of A Salesman London, Karbala Map, Vita Vea Height Weight, Watch Heaven Knows What, Love Instagram Highlight Cover, Famous Fashion Designers 2019, Larry Holden Cause Of Death, Cube Math, G-unit Beg For Mercy Album Sales, The Hours Book Pdf, Black Dwarf Miner's Haven, Is Veronica Dunne Married, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Last Episode, Issa Rae Essence Red Carpet, Ball State Cardinals Logo, Western Carolina University Room And Board, Perkiomen School Basketball Roster, London Stadium Capacity For Football, Ben Rothwell Net Worth, Fisher Stevens Height, Only God Can Judge Me Tattoo Wrist, Frankenstein's Monster Quotes,

Leave a Reply