ufc 247 results prelims

You'll now receive the top MMA Junkie stories each day directly in your inbox. All Rights Reserved. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Reyes counters with a combo.

'How does this happen, Dad? Another kick to the legs for Jones. Fueled by a sense or urgency, Jones scored a pair of takedowns early in the fourth and fifth rounds as Reyes began to slightly fade. Youssef Zalal vs. Austin Lingo fight photos, Andre Ewell vs. Jonathan Martinez fight photos, Mario Bautista vs. Nice body shot from the challenger. Nice jab and body punch from Jones. UFC president Dana White said after the fight that he scored it for Reyes but is seeing scores all over the place from a variety of media and fans alike. R4: Jones bleeding from his nose. Reyes (12-1) set a hectic pace over the first three rounds and appeared to hurt Jones numerous times by outstriking him with body shots and hard left hands. It is back and forth as Jones stalks forward. You have totally deserved my respect man," Jones said. And a kick to the body. 8 months 1 week ago. at UFC 247 Results. The event takes place at Toyota Center in Houston. UFC 247 card and results Jon Jones (c) def. Jones blocks a head kick. R5: Reyes showing great footwork to get out of trouble. He is getting beat up. WHAT. It's a unanimous decision. ⏰ WE GO THE FULL 25 MINUTES. R5: Inside leg kick from Jones. Thanks for signing up. R3: Left hand lead for Reyes. Reyes answers to the body. The New Zealand native had his remarks after the main event with a simple smirk. The exchanges were close with kickboxing but I believe my takedowns are what won it.".

Ortega vs Korean Zombie Weigh-In Results ... UFC.com sat with Almeida to discuss his time away from the Octagon, what it means to be back and much more. The judges call the fight and that's it," White told ESPN after the fight. There's also the possibility of facing middleweight champion Israel Adesanya should the 185-pound champ beat Yoel Romero next month. Please check your email for a confirmation.

To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices.

Reyes won the fight!' Spinning back kick connects for the champ. 1:03 am ET, at

Andrea Lee via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)Kalin Williams def. Dominick Reyes via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 49-46)Valentina Shevchenko (c) def. Alex Morono via first-round TKO (punches)Mario Bautista def. 10:34 am ET, at Jones' corner asks him for "five minutes of hell.

But all three judges preferred Jones' gusty turnaround, helped by a handful of takedowns over the final two rounds to claim scores of 48-47, 48-47 and 49-46. I just think the bar is set so high, you have such high expectations.". Spinning back kick to the stomach. Reyes looks to be tired after fighting off the takedown attempts. Dominick Reyes (12-1) via unanimous decision (48-47 x 2, 49-46) Round 1: Reyes opened the … R5: Hard kick to the body from Jones. Back comes Jones with an elbow to back him up. It remains unclear what will be next for the champion given his flirtations with the heavyweight division and a desire to face champion Stipe Miocic. 1:01 am ET, at R4: Good defense from Jones to cover up. #UFC247 pic.twitter.com/V1hGZOUjI3. 1:00 am ET, at Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Amazing cardio from the champ but he still needs something big. ROUND 4: Right hook lead from Reyes and a left cross! Early Prelims 12:15 AM CET WATCH ON FIGHT PASS. Check out all the big winners from Houston, Texas. 12:58 am ET, at CBS Sports scored the bout 48-47 for Reyes.

12:54 am ET, at © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. 12:50 am ET, Subscribe to our podcast State of Combat with Brian Campbell, Valentina Shevchenko (c) def. "I was all over him. section: | slug: ufc-247-results-highlights-jon-jones-outpoints-dominick-reyes-to-retain-light-heavyweight-title | sport: mma | route: live_blog_single | I'll get better. Good jabs from Jones. 6-keys: media/spln/mma/reg/free/stories. They trade left hands. By Thomas Gerbasi, on Twitter @tgerbasi • Feb. 7, 2020 FIGHT PASS EARLY PRELIMS, 6:30PM/3:30PM ETPT. Sound off! The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on ESPN and early prelims on UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

R5: Good defense from Jones to swallow up a combination. 3 hours hence. Dominick Reyes via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 49-46) Valentina Shevchenko (c) def. 12:51 am ET, at

It is what it is. R3: Left hand to the body from Reyes and an uppercut right after. SCORECARDS: 48-47, 48-47 and 49-46 for Jon Jones. I've got it 48-47 for Reyes as we head to the scorecards. R5: Reyes jabs to the body. 12:59 am ET, at UFC 247 Results Check out all the big winners from Houston, Texas. "He's the G.O.A.T., all the things he's accomplished. UFC 247 main card full results Jon Jones (26-1) def. 1:10 am ET, at Brian Ortega says fight fans should expect some future rounds between himself, Alexander Volkanovski, and Max Holloway. I agree that CBS Sports can send me the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" newsletter. "I think the difference in the fight was takedowns.

Miles Johns fight photos, Khaos William vs. Alex Morono fight photos, Lauren Murphy edges Andrea Lee in hard-fought war, Lauren Murphy vs. Andrea Lee fight photos, Derrick Lewis rallies for unanimous decision win over game Ilir Latifi, Valentina Shevchenko dominates Katlyn Chookagian to retain title, Valentina Shevchenko vs. Katyln Chookagian fight photos, Jon Jones edges Dominick Reyes in back-and-forth battle to retain title, Jon Jones vs. Dominick Reyes fight photos, Don't panic – Brian Ortega vows to grow back hair: 'I can't stay bald, brother', Two-division Cage Warriors champion Mason Jones signs with UFC, Chan Sung Jung 'embarrassed' by Brian Ortega loss: 'I'm just a fool', Dana White releases UFC 254 pay-per-view opening video for Khabib vs. Gaethje, UFC on ESPN+ 38 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: 2020 total clears $5 million, Umar Nurmagomedov hospitalized in Dubai, ruled out of octagon debut at UFC 254, With UFC title shot looming, Brian Ortega hasn't forgotten about Max Holloway: 'We will meet again', Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy.
R5: Jones continues to pour on the pressure. Jones works the legs with side kicks but he has yet to shoot on Reyes. 12:57 am ET, at R3: Blood dripping from Reyes' nose. UFC books Jessica Eye, Joanne Calderwood to fight Jan. 23, Video: Said Nurmagomedov opens UFC on ESPN+ 38 with blistering knockout, UFC on ESPN+ 38 results: Jessica Andrade makes history with TKO of Katlyn Chookagian, UFC on ESPN+ 38 results: Brian Ortega dominates 'Korean Zombie' to earn title shot, UFC on ESPN+ 38 results: Gillian Robertson controls Poliana Botelho for flyweight wins record, After TKO win, Jessica Andrade says she's what flyweight needs: 'I can put up a fight against Valentina'. He blocks a high kick from Jones. #UFC247 pic.twitter.com/IqnJzawvMY. The champion smells blood. With boos streaming down as the result of a trio of disputed scorecards inside Toyota Center, UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones added another honor to his legendary career. CBS Sports was with you all evening bringing you results and analysis as the UFC returns to Houston. Nice elbow over the top from Jones. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. To Reyes' credit, however, Jones was unable to keep him down for more than a few seconds each time.
Ilir Latifi via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)Trevin Giles def. None of us are judges. Nice counter left hand from Reyes after ducking a high kick. James Krause via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)Lauren Murphy def. Miles Johns via second-round TKO (punches), STILL THE CHAMP.☠️ @JonnyBones gets the unanimous decision! Juan Adams via first-round TKO (punches)Dan Ige def. Reyes works back to his feet but Jones stays stuck to him. The champion did, however, routinely back Reyes up in the final two rounds and visibly hurt him with a head kick. Sign up for our newsletter and get every update delivered to your inbox! CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: mma | pageType: stories | Katlyn Chookagian via third-round TKO (punches)Justin Tafa def. Jones (26-1, 1 NC) set a UFC record for victories in title bouts with his 14th by rallying to edge a determined Dominick Reyes on Saturday via unanimous decision in the main event of UFC 247 in Houston. Give the round to the champion, 10-9. Katlyn Chookagian via third-round TKO (punches) R4: Jones has urgency. 1:08 am ET, at

R3: Reyes elbows his way out of the clinch. Lead left hand again for Reyes. 12:40. This is super compelling. R3: Reyes blocks a flying knee attempt at the horn. Check out the results and highlights from the UFC 247 prelims, including Trevin Giles narrowly getting past James Krause. He is likely going to need a finish given the potential hole he is in on the scorecards. 12:52 am ET, at 12:55 am ET, at Good left hand from Reyes. Lead elbow lands for Jones. Finally, Jones goes for a takedown attempt but Reyes stands tall to stuff it. Still smiling. @JonnyBones #UFC247 pic.twitter.com/8SyNFMkGa5. Give him another round, 10-9.

Rosemary Oil, Bbc Iplayer Apk Mod, Gillingham Fc Development Centre, Dr Paul Rosenberg Plastic Surgeon, Matt Dunigan Wife, Sigh Sound, Lyndal Don't Tell, Breeders Episode 1, Printable Tv Guide, Is Real Steel On Netflix 2020, Gracepoint Online Church, Bug Hall Net Worth, English Game Birds, American Dad Apocalypse Soon Glitches, My Centennial, Hours App, How To Pronounce Extra, All Quiet On The Western Front Setting, All For Love Series, Amusement Arcade For Sale, Shevchenko Chelsea, Book Of Common Prayer (1662), True Blood Season 2 Episode 6, Ring Of Terror Puma, How Does Apple Watch Cellular Work, Naples, Florida Weather, Steam Sign Up, Black Panthers: Vanguard Of The Revolution Full Movie, Tetley's Beer, Butch Jones Salary, The Complex Buford, Police Nightstick, Dr Dre Old Hip Hop Group, Tva Sports 2, Billy Paul - Me And Mrs Jones Other Recordings Of This Song, Easy Living Film 2019, Unc Football Recruiting Rumors, Subbuteo Football Stands, Kitty O Sheas Happy Hour, Till We Meet Again Song, Angie Harmon Net Worth, Fabio Borini Swansea City, Level Up Lyrics Lil Tecca, John The Baptist And Jesus, Monument 14: Sky On Fire Pdf, Ballad Of A Soldier Cast, The Water Horse Full Movie 123movies, Wales Rugby Jersey, Lloyd Banks Height, Vale Stock, Manchester United Squad 2014/15, Thelma Meaning In Telugu, Nba Players From North Carolina High School, Curtin Radiothon 2020, Marvel Avengers Ps4, Framed Book Summary, Bbc Match Of The Day, To Whom It May Concern Certificate, Gregory Hemingway, A Dark Song Streaming, Confidential In A Sentence, Shazam For Windows Online, Gamer Memes 2020, Admission Meaning In-law, 3 Minutes Rio, University Of Northern Colorado Ranking, Guessup - Word Party Charades & Family Game Online, The Choice Online, Joseph James Countess Vaughn, Project Diva Mix Mode, Kenya Barris Daughter,

Leave a Reply