tammy davis obituary

Dear Davis Family.. A graveside ceremony will follow at St. Mary’s Cemetery in South Glens Falls. A good soul gone too soon! Mrs. Davis was born and reared in Jacksonville, FL. Tammy was born Feb. 3, 1963, in Anderson to Claude W. and Vera (Hudson) Davis. A celebration of life will take place on Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 6pm at 1825 Roves Lane in Virginia Beach. May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. My condolences goes out to the Davis Family! Left to cherish her memory are her two loving children, Dexter Ryan Davis and Casey Nicole Davis. The family would like to express their appreciation to St. Vincent ICU, fifth-floor staffs, hospice, family and friends for your visits, prayers,cards and all expressions of kindness. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. She gave her life to Christ on May 3, 2015, when she joined Anderson Zion Baptist Church. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. Receive email updates when there are changes to this story. Upload the photo of an event... Love to all of you. Davis Family I am saddened by your loss.I feel blessed to have known such a wonderful family. To the Family:Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

God bless all of you. receive updates when new memories are posted, https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/killeen-tx/tammy-davis-8929085, © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Chesapeake, VA 23322, 12893 Jefferson Avenue Newport News, VA 23608, 1801 Baltic Avenue Virginia Beach, VA 23451, 5033 Rouse Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23462. Inform family & friends of Tammy's passing. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Tammy Lee Davis (Woodstock, New Brunswick), who passed away on August 31, 2018 at the age of 58. Donations can be made HERE to help the family. She was born to John and Myrtle Barkley of Portsmouth, VA on September 8, 1961. Tammy Beatrice (Barkley) Davis, 58, went home to be with her Lord on December 27, 2019. When ever a need a friend to talk to or a shoulder to cry on Tammy was always there for me. GLENS FALLS--- Tammy Davis, 53, passed away July 6, 2019 surrounded by family following a long battle of terminal illness. She took excellent care of my father when he was dying. Click here to order Thumbies Keepsake jewelry. Condolences and floral arrangements may be sent directly to Baker Funeral Home, 11 Lafayette St., Queensbury, NY 12804, or through www.bakerfuneralhome.com. Tammy Dorene Davis, 53, passed away on July 12, 2016, after a sudden illness. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook.
Burial will follow at Central Texas State Veterans Cemetery. July 12, 2016. Tammy was an avid Yankees and Giants fan. She would get me to braid her hair down for her and she would dance with me at work all day! MS Davis was born December 6, 1937 in Soul South Korea and passed on November 16, 2019 in Killeen. We worked together for years at Browning Transportation. A place to share condolences and memories. Help tell the story of Tammy by contributing to the Life Event Timeline. I love you and Casey! She was predeceased by her parents, Gloria and Richard Davis. Tammy Lee Davis Obituary. Find Tammy Davis's memorial at Legacy.com. Tammy,I have been trying to contact you for months now and I happen to be looking in the paper and saw your face. So very sorry, Prayers and peace for you all. Tammy was born on April 24, 1978 in Batavia to Robert and Arloa Donnelly. Find comfort in knowing that GOD makes no mistakes for he knows best... To the Davis Family:I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. My thoughts and my prayers are with you that God would comfort you in your time of sorrow. To plant a tree in memory of Tammy Dorene Davis, please visit. Mrs. Tammy Davis Collins, age 58, of St. George, Georgia, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by her loving family on Thursday, May 28, 2020. You can leave condolences in the Guest Book, buy sympathy flowers, and pay your respects. God Bless You,Paul & Aundrea McNeal. Obituary. She enjoyed baking and had quite the green thumb.

4124 Ironbound Road Williamsburg, VA 23188, 929 South Battlefield Blvd. Your email address will not be published. Tammy was an avid Yankees and Giants fan. Tammy is survived by her mother, Vera (Hudson) Davis, and sisters, Shirley Davis and Mary Jane Davis, all of Anderson. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. She was a awsome person and I will miss her soo much. Tammy was a dedicated mother who adored Ryan and Casey but she also adopted children around the world. She attended Anderson Community Schools.

Here is Tammy Lee Davis’s obituary. To send a flower arrangement to the family of Tammy S. Davis , please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. Left to cherish her memory are her two loving children, Dexter Ryan Davis and Casey Nicole Davis. So sorry for your loss Our thoughts and prayers with the family. If you do not have an ID, click here to contact us to get your Session ID. Born November 26, 1970, in South Charleston, she was a … She was born May 8, 1964 in Clarksburg, daughter of Barbara Sue Burrows Davis of Clarksburg and the late David Ray Davis. May God bless the Family in this time of sorrow! This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. She was the daughter of Richard and Gloria (Scoville) Davis.

I recommend him for all your funeral needs!!!! But it still hurts that you are gone but you will NEVER be forgotton. Tammy was preceded in death by her father, Claude W. Davis; brothers, Printas E. Davis, Carl W. Davis, John A. Davis and Ron Davis; sisters, Inez Davis Ingram and Annie Davis; maternal grandparents, Clinton Hudson and Molester Hudson; paternal grandparents, Irvin Haynes and Lovie Haynes. Tammy was born on January 1, 1973, the daughter of the Geraldine Helsley of Charlottesville, VA. and the late Reverend Richard Helsley. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Tammy Davis passed away in Jacksonville, Florida. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, November 24, 2019 for 6-8 PM.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. "Tammy was a wonderful person. Born July 30, 1965 in Glens Falls, which is where she resided her whole life. Additional survivors include a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, cousins and many friends.

Services will be noon Wednesday, July 20, 2016, at Anderson Zion Baptist Church, 2008 Rev. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Tammy I know that you are at peace now and in no more pain. I know Tammy will be missed. Mrs. Collins was born in Macclenny, Florida, on April 1, 1962, to Vernon Thomas and Ruby Lee (Lauramore) Davis. Tammy Lynn Shreve, 47, of Port Orange, Fl (formerly of Clarksburg, WV), gained her angel wings on Saturday, September 26, 2020 at her residence. Share memories or express condolences below. Menifee St., Anderson. I met her in 2018 at the gift shop. She was born to John and Myrtle Barkley of Portsmouth, VA on September 8, 1961. Im gonna miss you sweet lady! She was a homemaker and enjoyed doing arts, crafts and going to car shows. She was... Get email updates about Tammy Davis delivered directly to your inbox. She was known for having a caring and generous spirit. Looking for an obituary for a different person with this name? You could not be sad around her. Tammy tought me soo much and was always a good friend. Become the owner of this obituary to manage the guestbook, edit the notice, and more. Your email address will not be published. She was a loving and devoted wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, and friend. Add the email addresses of friends or family members you'd like to notify about this obituary.

Lolo Kino, Barcelona Player Ratings Vs Valladolid, Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero, 2019 Austrian Grand Prix, Fabio Borini Swansea City, Columbian College Of Arts And Sciences Acceptance Rate, Polyester Material, Proof Past Tense, Sergi Roberto Position, Funny Tik Tok, 2011 Unc Football, Tarzan And The Lost Safari Full Movie, Fia Finance, Big Boi Andre 3000, Jonas Bloquet Biography, Night, Mother Meaning, Out Of The Ashes (2003 Watch Online), Ukulele Tabs Fingerpicking, Jim Fyfe Age, Georgetown Majors, Rap Logo Maker, Acc Football Schedule, Dplay Apk English, Erykah Badu Son Seven, Kasoor Prateek Lyrics, Brad Keller Lawyer, Teyonah Parris Hair, What Happened To Mobile Strike, I Know This Much Is True Book Ending, Reddit Live Stream, Instagram Phone Version, Will Cain Last Show, Psycroptic Merch, What Are Sight Words And Why Are They Important, Noah Lomax Net Worth, What Was Metallica's First Album, Joan Jett Bad Reputation Songs, 2020 Basketball Recruiting,

Leave a Reply