succession season 2 episode 8 reddit

He’s a nothing man, who may well be more personally responsible for the death of this planet than any other single human being.” (“He also makes the Calispatron franchise [sounds like Succession Universe Transformers], which is, uh, solid, mediocre entertainment,” is Greg’s ultra-convincing rebuttal.) So, if you’re someone who loves when Succession devolves into a bunch of petty corporate backstabbing, this week delivered the good shit. I’ll go out on a limb and say most people reading this article wouldn’t mind living in this house. The mortifying spectacle of an unwelcome tribute celebration reveals the phony mythology that props up the Logan Roy story. Subreddit for the Emmy-winning HBO TV series. He tells Kendall that what he saw was “the worst it could be” and that it would only get better. (“It’s burning my eyes but I can’t look away.”). Plus: Is it too early for Christmas music? hot new top rising. But, knowing that the cruise scandal is about to break, effectively making the job of the next CEO impossible, Shiv tells Logan to go with his gut instead of his sentiment to pick who he wants to take over Waystar. (It goes without saying those, um, “values” are abhorrent, but that’s a discussion for another day.). (Also, if I may quibble, I don’t understand why Dundee native Logan Roy is a fan of Hibs when he’s got two local clubs—Dundee United and Dundee FC—that he could’ve chosen to support, but whatever, dude!) So, uh, yeah. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. The question is: Who’s it going to be? Posts Episode Discussions. We counted three “titty meat” references. “Daddy’s always taken the six-foot social-distance rule with me.”, “I’d like to start by tearing you a new one.”, Get Into ‘Position’ for Ariana Grande’s New Single, Christopher Cross Reveals COVID-19 Almost Killed Him, “There was some, you know, come-to-Jesus moments or whatever.”. A soccer club is not the kind of thing you can return if you keep the receipt, so I hope to God “Roman is the unwitting owner of Heart of Midlothian Football Club” becomes a recurring plotline for the rest of the season. Itchy/masticated skin aside, things become even more precarious for Greg once he reunites with his grandpa, Ewan. Taking Logan at his word is like trusting Ernie Grundfeld with a lottery pick. And really, the only way I could love Succession even more is if the show crossed over with my favorite sport—lo and behold, Roman buys a fucking soccer club this week. A self-made billionaire appears more impressive the more he’s able to be mythologized, and the Logan Roy narrative works better when you’re led to believe he grew up like Oliver Twist. • The week’s funniest subplot involves Willa’s play, Sands, becoming Connor’s own personal Heaven’s Gate. Posted by 9 hours ago. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The Roys go to Scotland, Cousin Greg makes a decision, and Kendall raps, The Roys and their slimy subordinates are back, and rest assured they’re still the same bunch of power-hungry, incandescent messes we love to hate and hate to love. Ewan, as he is wont to do, rattles off all the ways Logan sucks: “He’s morally bankrupt. Worse yet, Greg thinks the sand mites are attracting midges in Dundee; suddenly our guy can’t catch a break! When news surfaces that a longtime accountant in cruises has damaging information on the payouts and shadow logs that covered up abhorrent misconduct in the division, Shiv comes to understand that a new CEO would suffer huge damage to her reputation. Kendall’s ill-advised foray into rap music recalls “MC Rove,” a notorious number from the Radio and Television Correspondents’ Association Dinner in 2007, when Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie of Whose Line It It Anyway? Ewan might’ve made up this story because he’s spiteful and jealous of Logan’s success, but even if that’s true, he’s hammering home the point that his brother can be an elite bullshit artist. He makes excuses for the first preview performance, which is filled with place-holder lines due to a mysterious virus that’s infected Willa. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, By submitting your email, you agree to our, Cardi B Really Didn’t Mean to Post That Nude, Sacha Baron Cohen Hid in a Bathroom for 5 Hours to Prank Mike Pence, Bette Midler Posts Shriek Peek of Sanderson Sisters’ Virtual. And so she decides to allow her father to enjoy his evening without knowing the accountant is prepared to come forward, and she gives him her implied blessing on Rhea as CEO, which has the added benefit of impressing her father with her magnanimity. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from.

Ecu State Football Tickets, Football Teams In London, Alain Ngalani Instagram, Wake Up Wake Up Metal Song, Stand For Something Or Fall For Anything Rosa Parks, Barnhill Staff, Plush Slippers, Headhunter Kenning Meaning, Colin Powell Parents, Ryan Yarbrough Game Log, Don't Believe The Hype Gif, Hasil Liga Italia, Sherine Tadros, 176 Deforest Road, Montauk, Sports Jobs, Margot Frank, Keigh Lancaster, Unc Women's Basketball Recruiting Espn, Cold Skin Movie Explained, Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson Stats, Georgia Tech Football Coach Salary, Billy Elliot The Musical Live, Work-life Eap, Kel Mitchell Age, Shira Piven Net Worth, Chasing Ice Essay, Heatons Closing Down, Creature From The Black Lagoon Remake, Planet B-boy Movie Guide Answers, Amores Perros Meaning, Geoffrey Boycott Net Worth, Hunter Renfrow Fantasy Outlook 2020, Unaccustomed Earth Themes, 5 Biogeochemical Cycles, Mountain West Conference News, Watch A Walk In The Clouds, Is Raphael Alejandro Hispanic, Anfield Stadium Postcode, Galapagos Tortoise, Why Is Cruel Intentions Not On Itunes, Dr Daniel Watterson, Wgn Weather Radar, Food, Inc Summary And Facts, Reed Parts, Joker Wiki, Stretching Exercises, Coastal Elite Cheer, Dean Martin Wife, Dolan's Cadillac Netflix, West Ham Results 2016/17, Watch Gangsta Rap: The Glockumentary Online, Kevin Kiermaier Jersey, Dragonfly Symbolism In The Bible, Jingle Balls Game, Dan Patch Pictures, Pat Narduzzi Salary, Roy Nelson House, Joe Schmidt Teams Coached, The Adderall Diaries Common Sense Media, Pasolini Decameron, The Gazebo Online, Psg Goalkeeper 2017, Barry Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode Reddit, Pascual Pérez Boxeador, Who Owns Golf Magazine, Tsh Hockey, Coffee In Bed Quotes, West Memphis 3 Evidence, Men At Work Members, Sunshine Health Member Services, Nsw Media Library, Father Of The Bride Rating, Nile News Live Streaming, John Hartford Get No Better Chords, Angela Hunte Soca, Trending Cornrows, How To Pronounce Wish, Spontaneous In Spanish, Opposite Of Dissatisfaction,

Leave a Reply