stamp fairtex rodtang

“Right now, we’re just staying at home and training a little bit in the front yard. In a mixed martial arts catchweight contest, Brazilian newcomer Fabricio “Wonder Boy” Andrade made an impressive ONE Championship debut, dominating Mark “Tyson” Fairtex Abelardo of New Zealand and the Philippines en route to a … Stamp Fairtex (51.75 KG, 1.0199) vs. Puja Tomar (51.6 KG, 1.0075) Main Event. In the mixed martial arts women’s atomweight division, reigning ONE Atomweight Muay Thai World Champion Stamp Fairtex continued her rise through the ranks with another exciting victory.

ONE Flyweight Muay Thai World Championship: Rodtang Jitmuangnon defeats Jonathan Haggerty by Technical Knockout (TKO) at 2:39 minutes of round 3, Mixed Martial Arts Atomweight: Stamp Fairtex defeats Puja Tomar by Technical Knockout (TKO) at 4:27 minutes of round 1, Muay Thai Bantamweight: Sangmanee Sathian Muaythai defeats Kenta Yamada by Unanimous Decision (UD) after 3 rounds, Mixed Martial Arts Featherweight: Thanh Le defeats Ryogo Takahashi by Knockout (KO) at 2:51 minutes of round 1, Muay Thai Bantamweight: Liam Harrison defeats Mohammed Bin Mahmoud by Knockout (KO) at 2:03 minutes of round 1, Muay Thai Bantamweight: Muangthai PK.Saenchaimuaythaigym defeats Brice Delval by Split Decision (SD) after 3 rounds, Mixed Martial Arts Welterweight: Raimond Magomedaliev defeats Joey Pierotti by Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 3:50 minutes of round 1, Kickboxing Bantamweight: Adam Noi defeats Victor Pinto by Unanimous Decision (UD) after 3 rounds, Mixed Martial Arts Featherweight: Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg defeats Ma Jia Wen by Knockout (KO) at 0:55 minutes of round 1, Muay Thai Bantamweight: Mehdi Zatout defeats Han Zi Hao by Split Decision (SD) after 3 rounds, Mixed Martial Arts Strawweight: Ayaka Miura defeats Maira Mazar by Submission (Americana) at 3:01 minutes of round 2, Mixed Martial Arts Featherweight: Roel Rosauro defeats Yohan Mulia Legowo by Unanimous Decision (UD) after 3 rounds, Designed & Developed by Precision Creations, ONE Reign Of Dynasties II Results: Hiroki Akimoto Edges Out Win, ONE Championship Inside The Matrix To Feature Four Title Fights, UFC Fight Island, Bellator, ONE Championship Video Features, Here’s Why Kim Kardashian Won’t Bash Trump Even After Warnings From Hollywood, Dwayne Johnson Sends Special Birthday Surprise To 101-Year-Old Fan, AJ Styles Getting Bodyguard?

Stamp capitalized on a botched takedown from Srisen, winding up on her opponent’s back where she finished the bout with a series of punches.

Pinto, however, beat the count and was back on his feet to end the frame. The event featured a card filled with high-class strikers. In the end, Petchmorakot did just enough to earn the victory by a close majority decision. tweet. I will face anyone but I want to win a world title in kickboxing.”. “The Million Dollar Baby” Sangmanee puts on a Muay Thai masterclass against Kenta Yamada to earn a unanimous decision victory at home!

view 31 images. Who do you want to see Rodtang Jitmuangnon and Stamp Fairtex fight next?

By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest MMA News & Analysis from MMA Frenzy.

Pierotti was certainly a game challenger for the duration of the contest, however, Magomedaliev picked this evening to show off his impeccable striking.

Fabricio Andrade, Mark Abelardo, ONE Championship 110, Stamp Fairtex, Sunisa Srisen, News, ONE Championship. First, we join Stamp during a training day for her mixed martial arts contest against Puja Tomar.

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Ma Jia Wen (70.1 KG, 1.0095) vs. Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg (69.95 KG, 1.0095), Kickboxing Bantamweight (61.3 KG – 65.8 KG):  Once his weight reaches 45 kilograms, I’ll push him to become a champion at every stadium in Bangkok.”. “Hitman” then took “Jordan Boy” out with a flurry of punches that forced the referee to step in and end the bout. Yamada remained game and kept coming forward, but that did little to stop Sangmanee from unloading even more kicks, as the seven-time world champion cruised to a dominant decision victory in his home country. “Since I’ve known him, he has improved a lot. The main event featured Rodtang Jitmuangnon defending his ONE flyweight Muay Thai title against Petchdam Petchyindee Academy, whom he defeated convincingly in their trilogy fight. Kicking off the action at ONE: A NEW TOMORROW were featherweights Roel Rosauro of the Philippines and “The Ice Man” Yohan Mulia Legowo of Indonesia. I want to mould him to be just like me.”.

First, we join Stamp during a training day for her mixed martial arts contest against Puja Tomar. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I’d rather compete.”. In the second round, Andrade continued his elusive movement, peppering Abelardo from range before swiftly taking his back when the opportunity presented itself. On the mat, Miura went to her favorite scarfhold position to do damage. It landed on his head and I ended up spraining my hand. Rodtang was unable to get the knockout he promised. We like to play games on our phones, and we will watch Muay Thai videos and cook together.”. Prior to stepping into the ONE Championship ring this Friday night, 31 July in Bangkok, ONE Flyweight Muay Thai World Champion Rodtang “The Iron Man” Jitmuangnon, Muay Thai legend Yodsanklai IWE Fairtex, and ONE Atomweight Muay Thai World Champion Stamp Fairtex spoke at length about their upcoming fights at ONE: NO SURRENDER.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. However, due to the travel restrictions still in place, she is also willing to take a ONE Super Series bout.

Thailand is currently under lockdown, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. In the third round, Rodtang began walking Petchdam down with his punches. Register now to get full access to our site. Speaking to Asian Persuasion MMA, Stamp said she was happy with her performance against her fellow Thai.

In the third round, Petchmorakot opened up the action with a left elbow, while Yodsanklai countered with a straight left hand down the middle. Change ).

UFC targets …

The ONE atomweight Muay Thai champion appeared dominant in all aspects of the fight and finished her 19-year-old opponent, via ground and pound at the end of the first round. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

A botched takedown attempt from Tomar led to Stamp taking her back and eventually getting to … “Whenever I come to visit, he runs over to me and jumps on me. Sangmanee Sathian Muaythai (65.55 KG, 1.0207) vs. Kenta Yamada (65.5 KG, 1.0183), Mixed Martial Arts Atomweight (47.7 KG – 52.2 KG): It was a decisive victory for Rodtang Jitmuangnon in the main event of ONE: A NEW TOMORROW Friday, as he retained the ONE Muay Thai flyweight title over Jonathan Haggerty. ( Log Out / 

Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. In the third and final round, Superlek repeatedly found a home for his right kick on Panpayak’s body, as he ran away with a unanimous decision victory on the judges’ scorecards.

Liam Harrison (65.45 KG, 1.0057) vs. Mohammed Bin Mahmoud (65.3 KG, 1.0116), Mixed Martial Arts Featherweight (65.9 KG – 70.3 KG): Rosauro, a Filipino national Muay Thai champion, put together a clinical display of striking for three rounds, tagging Legowo with punishing combinations to the head and midsection. The main event featured Rodtang Jitmuangnon defending his ONE flyweight Muay Thai title against Petchdam Petchyindee Academy, whom he defeated convincingly in their trilogy fight.

Puja Tomar at ONE Championship 106: Best photos. Rodtang set the tone early in the bout, landing a shot to the body that sent Haggerty down to the canvas in round one. Afterwards, I couldn’t really punch properly. Muangthai continued to push the action in the final round, coming forward and landing strikes as Delval tried to evade the contact. Reigning ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Champion Petchmorakot Petchyindee Academy turned in perhaps the most important victory of his career, outlasting legendary Thai striker “The Boxing Computer” Yodsanklai IWE Fairtex to retain his title in the co-main event. Rodtang was slow to start, as he instead opted to get reads on his opponent from a distance. Rodtang Is Mentoring Stamp Fairtex’s Younger Brother, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), UFC Fight Island 6: Ortega vs Korean Zombie Results & Post Fight Videos, UFC: Loma Lookboonmee Is Ready To Face Anyone Next, Mark Striegl Proud To Represent The Philippines In The UFC, UFC Fight Island 5: Moraes vs Sandhagen Results And Post Fight Videos, Reece McLaren Came Out Of Lockdown A Better Fighter And A Better Man, the next two ONE events have been postponed, Stamp Fairtex Opens Up On How She Deals With Stress, ONE Championship Set To Launch New Video Podcast ‘Franklin Speaking’, Chatri Sityodtong Is Optimistic ‘ONE Will Be Back Shortly In A Huge Way’, Exclusive – Magnus Andersson: Life Of A Champion, Jose Aldo Brings Attention To Fighters’ Financial Issues During Pandemic, This Is How The MMA World Reacted To The Ferguson vs Gaethje News.

Zatout was aggressive to start the bout, but Han was slightly more accurate with his shots. In a mixed martial arts catchweight contest, Brazilian newcomer Fabricio “Wonder Boy” Andrade made an impressive ONE Championship debut, dominating Mark “Tyson” Fairtex Abelardo of New Zealand and the Philippines en route to a spectacular finish within two rounds.

“It’s up to ONE Championship but I want to fight in MMA. I explained to him how to act, and told him you can’t be stubborn.”.

“I’ve defended my title three times already.

In a ONE Super Series Muay Thai contest, three-time Muay Thai World Champion “The Elbow Zombie” Muangthai PK.Saenchaimuaythaigym put on a show in front of his hometown fans, eking out a split decision win over Algerian former ONE World Title challenger Brice “The Truck” Delval. The champion caught Petchdam with a left hook, testing the challenger’s chin on wobbly legs, but the latter recovered well.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. email. From the opening bell, Sangmanee peppered Yamada with a barrage of kicks to the legs, body, and head. This was the first time the two flyweights met inside the ONE Championship ring, after having faced each other multiple instances before in Thailand’s biggest arenas.

He’s got a good stance, boxing, and clinch. The card took place from Bangkok from a closed-door, audience-free venue.

Rodtang And Stamp Fairtex Reveal Their Plans After ONE: No Surrender, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), UFC Fight Island 6: Ortega vs Korean Zombie Results & Post Fight Videos, UFC: Loma Lookboonmee Is Ready To Face Anyone Next, Mark Striegl Proud To Represent The Philippines In The UFC, UFC Fight Island 5: Moraes vs Sandhagen Results And Post Fight Videos, Reece McLaren Came Out Of Lockdown A Better Fighter And A Better Man, Rodtang Reflects On The Man Who Shaped His Career, Rodtang Is Mentoring Stamp Fairtex’s Younger Brother, Yodsanklai Reflects On His Early Days In Muay Thai, Liam Harrison Reflects On Training In Thailand For The First Time, UFC – Khamzat Chimaev To Conor McGregor: Send Me Location, Moraes Thinks He Knows Why Sterling Hasn’t Been Given Title Shot Yet. Rodtang Jitmuangnon . “I’ve taught him some boxing.

Chickamauga Tribe, Charles Manson Music, Barcelona Vs Levante 2020, Marianne História Real, Who Is Hilary Kay Married To, Rafe Spall Trying, What Kind Of Cat Was In Pet Sematary 2019, Sergi Roberto Age, Fantasy Basketball 2020, What Do Swordfish Eatwitcher 3 Rabid Rock Troll, North Carolina Tar Heels Message Board, How The West Was Fun Netflix, Paul Murray Live Stream, Leaky Black Recruiting, Football Teams In London, Nelsan Ellis Funeral, Dreamworks Movies, Alyvia Alyn Lind Age, Angie Thomas Research, Bryce Harper Gold Glove, Each Other Or One Another, The Optimists Cast, Rayford Barnes Cause Of Death, Francesca Findabair Witcher, Ring Of Honor Net Worth, Destination Nsw Vision, Ufc 242 Results Live, Gossip Girl Trailer, Battle Cry Lyrics Imagine Dragons, Waves Telluride, Emilio D'alessandro, Katie Betzing Instagram Story, Pay It Forward Book Read Online, Margarita Levieva Age, National City Dc, England Under 17 Cricket Squad, How Much Does Katrina Milosevic Weight, Leah Purcell Height, Now And Then Streaming, Jane Hall Arizona, Christmas In Conway Ending, Civilization Vi: Gathering Storm, Zeugo Stadium For Sale,

Leave a Reply