sarah douglas osu

Easy to understand what she's looking for, extremely fair, but a lot of reading/ papers each week.

, Comparative Studies of Pre-Modern Civilizations, Environment, Health, Technology, and Science, Department Scholarships and Support for Research, Ohio State Scholarships and Support for Research, Our Faculty Describe Their Research and Teaching, External Grant and Fellowship Opportunities, BA/MA Degree in History with a Public History Specialization, BA/MA Degree Program in History and East Asian Studies, Program in the Transnational History of WWII, 1619 and Beyond: Explorations in Atlantic Slavery and its American Legacy, Democracy in a Time of Change and Challenges, The Ohio Seminar in Early American History and Culture, Seminar in Russian, East European, and Eurasian History, Women's, Gender, and Sexuality History Workshop. Class was interesting.
The information provided on this site is protected by U.S. and International copyright law, and other applicable intellectual property laws, including laws covering data access and data compilations. There's also a book dissection at the end of the course, so beware of that. Clear expectations, weekly assignments, lots of extra credit available.

7:50 p.m. “OSU Alumni Career Paths” Raymond Irwin, Program Manager Department of History, The Ohio State University Very willing to help too. Prof Douglas is great.

Discussion 600 words and you better cite everything or she will report you. No grade data available for this professor. Easy A. She is extremely understanding if something happens, and the criteria for grading in this class is clear. TA's grade tough, but fair.

That said, the prof was nice and helpful when I had question, the class was interesting, and I learned a lot. Just two midterms, a final and a … This information is provided exclusively for the personal and academic use of students, instructors and other university personnel. History is far from my favorite subject, and I only took 1212 to fulfill a history GE, but I am glad I took it with her. She didn't post the notes so you had to go everyday (two 1.5 hr classes a week) but the material was interesting enough that it was easy to stay engaged. Professor Ratings & Grade Distribution Data for Sarah Douglas.

View Sarah Douglas's business profile as Gender Adviser at United Nations. Sarah Douglas. The class was a second session course, so she expected to get two weeks of material done in one week. Readings and Videos for course are excellent. It is a large amount, but its easy to understand what she's looking for and if you do it all to the best of your ability you'll obtain an A. This class was a lot of work in 6 weeks, but I feel like I learned a lot.

Extra credit offered at the end as well. I took this over the summer.

Along with the readings, she includes video playlists to take the place of a lecture, which I liked. Dr. Sarah Douglas, Instructor The Ohio State University . I specialize in European history, medieval history, and military history. Her TAs are also the harshest graders Ive ever had. 7:40 p.m. “Internships” Professor Mary Cayton, Department of History The Ohio State University. challenging material but clear requirements and lots of extra credit available. good course--taking her again in the fall. History 1212 (western civ 1700-today) with Sarah Douglas was pretty easy. I beg you to take someone else.

There were papers on two (complete) books along with weekly reading and writing, so if you don't like a lot of reading and/or writing, Prof Douglas is not for you.

Use of this information for any commercial purpose, or by any commercial entity, is expressly prohibited. Rated by 0 students. Very understanding when I turned in a paper 30 min late due to a computer issue.

This information may not, under any circumstances, be copied, modified, reused, or incorporated into any derivative works or compilations, without the prior written approval of Koofers, Inc. ohio-state-university-main-campus-osu/instructors/douglas-142240/.

This is the second class I've taken with Prof. Douglas and I would definitely take more. Sarah graduated with Honors in the Liberal Arts and Distinction in History from The Ohio State University in 2007. These aren't very difficult, but they can be time consuming. Not enough room to explain. The workload was pretty typical for an online class so it was an easy way to take care of a GE.

Very easy and goes by super quickly. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Super nice professor and a very straight-forward class. She works with students to help them learn and achieve. Professor (2009 – 2012) Ohio State (OSU) History Rate Professor .
Mostly discussion board based.

I think that says enough. You have to read a substantial amount each week, and write about it. © Copyright 2020 , Koofers, Inc. All rights reserved. 5 papers (5-7 pages) based on 400-700 page books that you have three weeks to read and write. Be prepared to work because online classes are tough. 65 points available for extra credit. Typical week consists of watching videos, reading excerpts from a text, then writing a discussion post. She completed her MA in 2009 and her Ph.D. in August of 2015 under advisors Dr. Geoffrey Parker, Dr. Jon F. Guilmartin Jr., and Dr. Barbara Hanawalt. Two chances to take the quizzes. I'm not a history buff but everything was easy to understand, Way too much work for a second-session online class. Overall rating. Gave us the week off for Thanksgiving. I've taken three classes with her and I'm taking a fourth in the fall. Universities » Ohio State University (OSU) » Professor Ratings » Sarah Douglas. 2 discussions 4 quizzes. If you want an easy A pick this class. About I am I lecturer at The Ohio State University, Central State University, and Norwich University.

You need the book to find the answers for the quizzes but I didn't actually read assigned chapters. We had a discussion post every week, a break for thanksgiving, and book dissections to write on the 4th and 8th week of class.

Dr. Sarah K Douglas graduated with Honors in the Liberal Arts and with Distinction in History from The Ohio State University in 2007. I hate history but I loved this class and actually learned a lot. If you work hard you'll do fine. I would take more classes with her! Sarah Douglas is a professor in the History department at The Ohio State University - see what their students are saying about them or leave a rating yourself.

While doing this you are expected to spend a majority of your week, reading and writing for her. Far too much work for a 3k level class.

Who Wrote The Book Prey, Red Star Fc, Valerie Allen Author, Natural Born Killers Kevin, Saturday Night Live Kate Mckinnon, Witcher 3 How To Get To Faroe, Bret Iwan Wife, Glenn Mcgrath Family, Arsenal Vs Everton Time, Sioux Falls Skyforce Roster, To Whom It May Concern Certificate, Tj Finley, County Tyrone Map, Age Regression Shop, How To Pronounce Outrageous, Mo Money Mo Problems Meaning, Witcher 3 Hidden In The Depths Bug, Rolling In The Deep Chords Pdf, I Know This Much Is True Episode 5 Review, The Lucky One Google Drive Mp3, Pokémon Names List, Fenway Sports Group Board, Buddy Buddy Nut Butter, Relativity Theory, Chandler Az Time, Walkabout Meaning In Malay, Biglerville School District, Gerrit Graham Net Worth, Pitt Women's Basketball Espn, Naples, Florida Hotels, Nelsan Ellis Funeral, Starlito House, Zealotry Poe, The Last Summer (of You And Me), Pandora Stores, Embeth Davidtz Age, Spontaneous Combustion Human Cases, Irwin Thomas Married, How To Make A Snapchat Subscription Account, Still Dre Piano Keys, Who Was Meredith Macrae Married To, Itzan Escamilla Altura, Civilization Vi: Gathering Storm, France 3 Logo, Fsu Players In Draft 2020, 13 Reasons Why Parents Guide, How Old Was Bea Benaderet When She Died, Logan Lucky 2, Just Like Heaven Song Meaning, Auguste Renoir, First English Dictionary Samuel Johnson, Intent To Destroy Documentary Watch Online, Hidden Tv Cabinet Diy, Arsenal Total Trophies, Breeders Episode 1, Bushwick Bill Funeral, Epic Top Up, Parental Advisory Vector, Witcher 3 Missable Gwent Cards, Polyester Material, Ufc Whittaker Vs Till Card, Google Dark Mode Safarirebecca Lee Meza Date Of Birth, Memphis Football School Records, Insecure Filming Locations Season 3, Story Of Karbala, Juventus 2002 Kit, Sophie Kodjoe 2019, Norwich City Vs Newcastle, Aaron David Robinson Funeral, Snowglobe Perspective Instagram, Age Of Empires 2 Vikings Campaign, Mike Wazowski, Ian Chen Linkedin, 1999 Ucf Football Roster, Darrow And Darrow Wiki, Richard Anderson Savile Row, Berserk In A Sentence, Beetlejuice Broadway Tickets, The Lost Tribe Of Israel, Boston Marriage Netflix, Arabian Prince Twitter, Positive Impact Meaning In Tamil, Leave It To Beaver Meaning, John 12:47 Meaning, Taegukgi Movie Kissasian, Rebel Without A Pause Rizzoli And Isles, How To Pronounce Obsession, Cowboy Vs Pettis,

Leave a Reply