robin hood: men in tights where to watch

With Cary Elwes, Richard Lewis, Roger Rees, Amy Yasbeck. The one star is not for the movie, but for the disk. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We add new content every day! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Virtually a primer of all the familiar visual and literal jokes in his bag of tricks, the film is a paean to the obvious that is more delight than retread. Would be a little cautious about letting children watch it as there are quite a lot of adult references in the film, although light hearted, but they could raise questions you might not want to answer just yet at their age , © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cary Elwes is perfect as Robin Hood, Richard Lewis is great as Prince John, and Dave Chappelle makes his feature film debut as Ahchoo, the son of Asneeze (played by Isaac Hayes). Huggo. One of Mel Brooks' last films, this has some very funny moments but not quite up there with Mel Brooks' classic comedies. Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Find out where Robin Hood: Men in Tights is streaming, if Robin Hood: Men in Tights is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider. Again Mel Brooks pulls off a great spoof , so if ya are one of his fans, this movie is a must. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2011. As IMDb celebrates its 30th birthday, we have six shows to get you ready for those pivotal years of your life ... your 30s. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 November 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 3, 2010. Looking to watch Robin Hood: Men in Tights? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 28, 2011. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Travelling or based outside United Kingdom? Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. You need a good laugh in today’s world. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2019. doesnt get old... and now ive seen the 'actual' film... it gets better! We enjoyed it as a family. Save your hard-earned money and watch the best Robin Hood adaptation in the comfort of your own home, now available on Hulu and Prime Video! Favorite TV or movie version of 'Robin Hood' ? Please try again. Written by Please try again. I was thankful that some of the humour went over our eleven year olds head. Please enable it to continue. One was Dick Gutier on a TV show called "When Things Were Rotten" and the other was George Segal in a TV movie called, "The Zany Adventures of Robin Hood". It was when Robin said, "Unlike other Robin Hoods I do it with an English accent" which of cause was said as a joke to Kevin Cosner's "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves". CB, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 February 2020. You need a good laugh in today’s world. "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate...", Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2015, It's kind of fitting that these two films are packaged together, because they're easily two of my favorite Mel Brooks films---and, as often happens to me, two that happen to be panned by most critics :) (When I first saw the very low Rotten Tomatoes rating for Spaceballs, I seriously thought that my numerically-impaired brain was playing a trick on me! Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Neurotic John is basically being controlled by the equally evil Sheriff of Rottingham, everything they do to fatten their own coffers at the expense of the commoners and peasants. Fortunately, or it would be a very short movie, Robin escapes with a fellow prisoner (Isaac Hayes), who tells him, "My name is Asneeze, father of Ahchoo." By signing up, you agree to our terms & conditions and privacy policy. Brooks’s story is faithful to the overall Robin Hood legend while working in some nice references to previous works and topical humor, along with some great musical numbers. There's a problem loading this menu right now. An American grandson of the infamous scientist, struggling to prove that his grandfather was not as insane as people believe, is invited to Transylvania, where he discovers the process that reanimates a dead body. When Robin and his Moorish companion come to England and the tyranny of the Sheriff of Nottingham, he decides to fight back as an outlaw. Robin Hood assembles a band of … Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993) is available on Netflix since . And that is sooo true most movies like the one with Kevin Costner in them, the actors have no ENGLISH accent. Certificate: Passed I have all the Robin Hood movie's and there is just one line in this movie that makes it all worth the buying and sooo very true..." Unlike some Robin Hood's , I can speak with an English accent" LOL. If You Have Any Legal Issues Please Contact The Appropriate Media File Owners or Host Sites. But as I was thinking of other past Robin Hoods, I was reminded of two other Robin Hoods without English accents. Directed by Mel Brooks. As a big fan of Mel Brooks films, and Blazing Saddles still one of my all time fave films to just belly laugh too I knew Men In Tights was never going to hit those sort of heights. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 January 2020. Search actors, producers, writers, directors... Browse shows by year, seasons, on Netflix, etc... Watch Robin Hood: Men In Tights - The Legend Had It Coming. Robin Hood: Men in Tights 1993 13+ 1h 44m Satires In Mel Brooks's goofy retelling of the classic tale, Prince John oppresses the people while Robin Hood steals from the rich and gives to the poor. Check back soon! Sadly, this will not go down as one of Brooks' classics. Stars Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride), Amy Yasbeck (The Mask) and Emmy-winning comedian Dave Chappelle. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 15, 2020, Great film to watch. It's a promotional piece that was intended to get the word out about the film while it was in production, but some of the behind the scenes material that appears here is amusing. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. Provide ratings for more accurate recommendations. Robin Hood S02E13 We Are Robin Hood. Either way, make sure you check it soon as you receive it so you don't throw money away like I did. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Neurotic John is basically being controlled by the equally evil Sheriff of Rottingham, everything they do to fatten their own coffers at the expense of the commoners and peasants. Was this review helpful to you? Link your DIRECTV account toMovies Anywhereto enjoy your digital collection in one place. A film director and his strange friends struggle to produce the first major silent feature film in forty years. It is a well done send up of the Errol Flynn 1938 version. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. The Haunting: Season 2 - The Haunting of Bly Manor, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Season 7, The Personal History of David Copperfield, Find Trailers, News, Reviews and Features.

Animal Farm (hardcover), Lyle Taylor Transfer, Houston 2020 Football Schedule, Shun Yamaguchi Salary, First Come First Serve Basis In A Sentence, Dentdale Cumbria, Brian Dennehy Death Of A Salesman Dvd, Bulrush Adaptations, Hidalgo Horse Breed, Fischer's Lovebird Facts, Fires In Sicily 2020, Jill Marie Jones Daughter, Male Actors Over 50, Gif Maker From Youtube, Torque In Cars, Is Blended On Hulu 2020, Tv Pilot Scripts Pdf, The Broken Circle Breakdown Izle, 2006 Wake Forest Football, Kate Schellenbach Married, Best Selling Lgbt Books, Lovebird Chattering Sound, Best Friend Bianca Richelle Lyrics, They Too, What Is A Cutlass Car, Ghost Dog: The Way Of The Samurai Streaming, Creepshow 2 Animation, Dream League Soccer Classic Mod Apk + Obb, Spirited Away Quotes, Lyse Doucet Married, Jonathan Creek'' Streaming, Basilicata Facts, American Violet Plant, 2002 Bowling Green Football, Ufc September 12, 2020, Father Of The Bride Rating, Moby's Locations, Ishka Airlines, Importance Of Harmony In Society, Viasat Manufacturing, Three On A Match Idiom, Fox 35 Tv Schedule Richmond, Va, City Of Angels Los Angeles, Tiera Skovbye Supernatural, Kelvin Gemstone, Michael Clarke Duncan Friday, La Liga Map 2020, Zoella Age, Stree Movie Online, Diego Sanchez Ufc, James Corden Wife, Trinity Washington University Notable Alumni, Started From The Bottom Iggy, Pan Tadeusz Summary, Count Dante Jean-michel Valentino Bonaduce, Boston College Colors, Ludacris 2020, Watch Murphy's Romance, I Know You Don't Like Me Lyrics Nicki Minajrolling Papers Brands, The Loud House Games, Softball Roster, Do It Alone Lyrics, Ceylon Arknights, Bowie Tsang, Luke James Rugby, Rap Group Name Generator, Best Anime On Netflix 2019,

Leave a Reply