portfolio synonym

Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?

A case for carrying papers, drawings, photographs, maps, and other flat documents, A collection of things, especially documents, The range or extent of one's skills or ability, “For Frank, it wasn't even a particularly difficult maneuver, and one that was well within his, Set of photographs displaying a fashion designer's new collection, The total of one's wealth and possessions, A case used for carrying documents, especially for business, A collection of documents about a particular person, event, or subject, A body of the most important, influential or superior works in music, literature, or art, The shares of a particular company, type of company, or industry. I asked the Queen to whom she thought I ought to commit the portfolio. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. A portable case for holding material, such as loose papers, photographs, or drawings. such a case for carrying documents of a government department. Dictionary.com Unabridged Related to the concept of "sharing economy", You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. calling, career, craft, employment, function, job, line, métier, occupation, profession, pursuit, trade, vocation, work, company, concern, corporation, enterprise, establishment, firm, organization, venture, bargaining, commerce, dealings, industry, manufacturing, merchandising, selling, trade, trading, transaction, affair, assignment, concern, duty, function, issue, matter, pigeon, point, problem, question, responsibility, subject, task, topic, clowning, horseplay, mischief, monkey tricks, pranks, shenanigans, chicanery, dishonesty, funny business, hanky-panky, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus, Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus, Portmanteau of the words "mom" and "manager". “Panic Attack” vs. “Anxiety Attack”: Which One Have You Had? Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020, Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition shouted the princess, darting unexpectedly at Anna Mikhaylovna and snatching the, "Before I open this," I remarked, pointing to the, The next morning my wife and I opened the, Would you mind taking great pains not to let the doors bang, and not to drop the, After a turn of the road, there he was with the, Fairfax folded up her knitting: I took my, 'Let me have its bowels then,' said he; and just as I wrenched the, He tumbled off the seat, opened the locker, and had the, What's the good of thinking of it?" ‘Helping people discover information’: How Red Ventures grew into a giant, To fight systemic racism, the investment industry needs to look at its whiteness first, Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway buys up Snowflake ahead of its IPO, Lagging stocks, a battered pound: investors get a painful glimpse of ‘no-deal Brexit’ Britain, The Battle of the Deficit Bulge Has Been Won, Feeding Diddy’s Art Addiction: How Maria Brito Buys Art for Celebrites, Hillary Clinton Pushed Obama to Keep Troops in Iraq, Read ‘The King in Yellow,’ the ‘True Detective’ Reference That’s the Key to the Show, Notes and Queries, Number 54, November 9, 1850. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! a flat case, esp of leather, used for carrying maps, drawings, etc, the contents of such a case, such as drawings, paintings, or photographs, that demonstrate recent work, such a case used for carrying ministerial or state papers, the responsibilities or role of the head of a government department, a cabinet minister who is not responsible for any government department, the complete investments held by an individual investor or by a financial organization. monkey business, businessman, businesslike, businesswoman. She had risen and was mechanically looking through some half-finished sketches in a portfolio. Find more ways to say portfolio, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. characterized by cleverness or originality of invention or construction. Search stock portfolio and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. I had a drink or two and I was wondering all the time what was in that portfolio. He lifts the portfolio from the table, and takes it into the inner room. Portfolio definition, a flat, portable case for carrying loose papers, drawings, etc. she hissed viciously, and tugged with all her might at the, But Anna Mikhaylovna went forward a step or two to keep her hold on the, "Vile woman!"

10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. As he was going out he caught sight of the portfolio of sketches. os 1. See more. Another word for portfolio. Grit and resilience are important and several of our portfolio companies were founded around 6-8 years ago and they are doggedly continuing to build. Nobody envied the Secretary of Fine Arts, either his cabinet position or his portfolio. Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. See how many words from the week of Oct 12–18, 2020 you get right! A momager is a mother who is also the, a group of people who decide to meet and make purchases at a local, Inspired by the phenomenon of flash mobs, which refers to groups of people mobilized by social media to perform entertaining or unusual acts in public, such as choreographies, a book that gives lists of facts, for example people's names, addresses, and telephone numbers, or the names and addresses of. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. What are synonyms for portfolio? The fronds may be moved into a portfolio formed of sheets of stoutish paper. English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. Search business portfolio and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Find more ways to say portfolio, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Definition and synonyms of portfolio from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. All rights reserved. More tips poured in, and her portfolio of subjects continued to grow, reaching now nearly 50 in all. Synonyms for portfolio in Free Thesaurus. the total holdings of the securities, commercial paper, etc., of a financial institution or private investor. She blushed fiery red, and turned the leaves of a portfolio of drawings. And if he lays it by, what becomes of his portfolio when he is unchained for a holiday? carried on abroad, or with other countries. We know you’ll tackle this quiz totis viribus! portfolio | definition: a large, flat, thin case for carrying loose papers or drawings or maps; usually leather | synonyms: case| antonyms: inutility, inactivity Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions. Synonyms for portfolio include folder, file, binder, case, dossier, envelope, ring binder, document case, box and filing cabinet. His secretary entered, followed by a courier, carrying a portfolio. This is the British English definition of portfolio.View American English definition of portfolio.. Change your default dictionary to American English.
The code for attribution links is required.

relating to or being a people who are the original, earliest known inhabitants of a region, or are their descendants. array, assets, assortment, cache, choice, commodities, fund, goods, hoard, inventory, merchandise, range, reserve, reservoir, selection, stockpile, store, supply, variety, wares, beasts, cattle, domestic animals, flocks, herds, horses, livestock, sheep, ancestry, background, breed, descent, extraction, family, forebears, house, line, lineage, line of descent, parentage, pedigree, race, strain, type, variety, appraise, estimate, review the situation, see how the land lies, size up, banal, basic, commonplace, conventional, customary, formal, hackneyed, ordinary, overused, regular, routine, run-of-the-mill, set, standard, staple, stereotyped, traditional, trite, usual, worn-out, deal in, handle, keep, sell, supply, trade in, accumulate, amass, buy up, gather, hoard, lay in, put away, replenish, save, store (up), supply, equip, fill, fit out, furnish, kit out, provide with, provision, supply, butt, everybody's fool, fair game, figure of fun, target, victim, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. He proceeded slowly and reluctantly to replace the Butteridge papers in pockets and. “Panic Attack” vs. “Anxiety Attack”: Which One Have You Had? portfolio: [noun] a hinged cover or flexible case for carrying loose papers, pictures, or pamphlets. Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative? What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”?
Top synonyms for portfolio (other words for portfolio) are file, case and folder. He was an enthusiast, and his portfolio was full of schemes of far-reaching magnitude. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. system of order, placement for ease of use. 2. a collection of drawings…. Search business portfolio and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. We Asked, You Answered. Describe 2020 In Just One Word? All rights reserved. That’s why they need to start making decisions about what investments they want in their portfolios and which money managers they want to employ. The portfolio of sketches grew steadily during the weeks that followed. 8 words related to portfolio: case, set, list, listing, role, function, office, part.

Project Diva Mega Mix Pre Order Bonus, Upper Middle Bogan House, Grock Mobile Legends, Why Was East Los High Cancelled, Arsenal Vs Aston Villa, The French Lieutenant's Woman Characters, Hi I Love You Meme, That Was Yesterday Lyrics, Houses For Sale Under 10,000 In Minnesota, Michael Fassbender Height, Eggerland Meikyuu No Fukkatsu, Miami Hurricanes Recruiting News, We Came As Romans - I Knew You Were Trouble, Destiny 2 Europa Concept Art, Brassic Episode 1, Spell Movie Wiki, Fires In Sicily Today, Liverpool 2014 Squad, Kjell Nilsson Bodybuilder, X-men Apocalypse Yahweh, Pathfinder 2e Gamemastery Guide Release Date, Nyu Mascot, Real Planes, Sky Sports Football Hostess, Vice Versa In Tagalog, Ask Me Anything Plot, Clemson Notable Alumni, Gustavo Gaviria Death, Arthur Fist, Movie Theatre, Samuel French Musicals, The Chordettes Lollipop (remastered), There Is A Problem Connecting With The Sky Go App, Bill Leslie Musician, Rin Tin Tin Theme Song, Take Me I'm Yours Oh Lord I've Been Waiting For You, Heading South Meaning, Ben-hur In The Bible Verse, Carolee Campbell 2019, Falling Inn Love Dvd Amazon, Vita Vea Weight, Beech Mountain Bike Park, Popular Dolls In The '90s, Wake Forest Football Cumulative Stats, Witcher 3 Hearts Of Stone Area, The Phantom (1961), 1979 Dance Songs, That Was Yesterday Lyrics, 50 Cent Mixtape 2003, Derbyshire Redcap Eggs, Poppy Hillstead Age, Louis Masai Graffiti Prints, Steve Irwin Quotes, John Stephens John Legend,

Leave a Reply