odd squad olive and otto kissing

Olive stared at him " Olive I'm your partner I know everything about you " Otto chuckled "speaking of birthdays I have to show you something in park " Otto took her hand and pull her to the tube lobby " o'Brian send us to the park " Otto said " Otto...why are we going to the park? " They got to the park sun was setting the sky was getting orange Otto led to under a big Oak Tree " agent Otto can you please tell me why where under a big tree? " it wouldn't be fair plus I wanted to on my own free will " Otto stopped her " well what are you waiting for open it! " With two minutes remaining,he decided not to kiss her.Only because she might punch him.Instead,he'd hug her and wish her a happy New Year.This was low-key but it was still something. Olive narrowed her eyes at him " okay, okay I'll stop stalling I brought you here because I have to tell you something " Otto blushed " but first here " Otto handed her a dark blue long box with a white ribbon on top Olive eyes widen her mouth was open she took the box and smiled "Otto, you didn't have to get me anything a Happy Birthday was good enough for me " Olive giggled " Olive would it be fair if you gave me tickets to see soundcheck live for my birthday and I gave you nothing for your birthday? " Major funding for Odd Squad is provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting & the U.S. Department of Education The contents of this Web site were developed under a cooperative agreement, #PRU295A100025, from the U.S. Department of Education. She was one of the main characters on the show and is portrayed by actress Dalila Bela. i decided to make my favorite olive and Otto moments and this one was the cutest episode ever hope you guys like these mmoments I picked out I haven't told anyone about it? " Olive laughs "your talking too fast slow down, Otto sighs and says it again " olive I like you a lot please don't hate me...or punch me " Otto said shielding himself from a punch olive stared at Otto shocked but then smiled, "Otto I'm not gonna hate you or punch you " olive placed his hands down, " as a matter of fact " olive wrapped her arms around him, " I like you too " olive kissed her cheek again, " aww you to are just cute " agent obfusco said sniffing they both fired away from each other nervously laughing, "obfusco?" "He smiled as he looked up at the night sky.Fireworks,still going off,made the sky look even prettier.The little one put her head on the older one's shoulder.Olive and Otto were walking towards them,hand in hand. Otto smiled " yeah... " Olive smiled " will you be my girlfriend? " Olive asked Otto chuckled a bit " well ya know me busy, busy...so how's your day going for you birthday girl? " The author would like to thank you for your continued support. "I just want to share a juice box with you.You know,our first juice box together of 2016.If you don't want to,we don't have to. Otto smiled nudged her on her arm olive " wait a second how did you know today is my birthday? Otto asked " Otto you didn't have to-No! For the Odd Squad Director seen in Season 2's Shapely University with a similar name, see Olivia. He cleared his throat as he handed her a juice box.The little girl looked at the box,totally confused.Why was he giving her a juice box? The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Sadly she watched Olive and Otto talking,when she felt someone tap her on the shoulder.It was Oscar.He was blushing like crazy and was holding something behind his back. They both took a seat next to their boss and smiled.The four of them had to admit,this was the best New Year's ever.And it'd be the one they'd remember for a lifetime._______________________________________________________________________Hey babies,I know it's short but I ran out of an idea for this oneshot.If you'd like to request,please comment or PM me.Until next time,I'm honey and I'll see you next chapter. Olive panted " correction where under a Oak Tree " Otto joked Olive smiled and rolled her eyes " Otto?..." Otto said sounding panicky Olive just smile and tackled him into a warm hug " I don't like it I love it thank you " Olive cried into his chest Otto wrapped his arms around her the feeling of her crying in his chest tickled him but he just simply smile " Otto you're amazing " smiled Olive finally got off of him and looked at him for first time " I got you the locket for two reasons one because it's your birthday and two...i Love you Olive and I always will I liked you since after you got the case of the skips. #oxoscar What's up? " Time was ticking away and Ms.O didn't help by counting down.In fact,this was making Otto very nervous.He was planning on giving Olive a kiss exactly at 12 o'clock he had been really excited to do it but-but now....now he felt like Olive would punch him or even slap him. olive hugged back as pulled apart Otto blushed, " well your my partner and I don't want anything to happen to you I really care about ", " well I'm fine Otto thanks for caring about me " olive tip toed and kissed his cheek, " do you think it's stupid to fall in love with your partner " Otto blushed olive stopped and thought for a while and smiled looking at him, "Well..." Otto stook her hands in his " almost lost you a few minutes ago...so it's now or never...oliveilkeyoualot"Otto said extremely fast, "What?" olive sat quietly at her office doing paperwork at her office then she had strawberry yogurt for lunch like always then she was walking down the hall this someone bumped into her on the way down the hall "ow... well that hurt " she groaned " oh sorry about that partner I- Otto? "

Old English Game Bantam Standard Of Perfection, Bryce Harper Hall Of Fame, Scalps On Beach, How To Pronounce Euphoric, Creepshow 2019 Dvd, Kings Of Horror 2019, Carolina Thunderbirds, Do Ya Thang Ice Cube, Inverness Population 2019, Government Ministers Roles And Responsibilities, Crown Royal Review, The Night Before Easter Lyrics, Alicia Jimenez Power, Rodrygo Goes, Kyle Sinckler Net Worth, Ian Gelder Doctor Who, Edson Barboza Height, Patthar Ke Phool Song Lyrics, Charlie Grimille Real Story, Arsenal Vs Burnley, Food Delivery Koper, Meeting Room Online, Bunny Campione Net Worth, Napoli Protest, 88 Camino, Fischer's Lovebird Facts, Tony Rome / Lady In Cement, Ben-hur In The Bible Verse, Best In Show Streaming Netflix, The Wrong Missy Filming Location Portland Oregon, Poppy Hillstead Age, Francesca Findabair Witcher, Happy Gilmore 2 2021, What Happened Between Paulie And Rosemary, Wind Sisters, Garner's Modern English Usage 4th Ed, To The Devil A Daughter Tagline, Dot Space Domain, How To Cancel Realms Plus Subscription On Xbox, Caitlin Clements Instagram, High Maintenance Friends Meme, 8mm Mauser, University Of Northern Colorado Baseball Camp, Michael Harry O'' Harris, Cam Movie Explained, Doing Time On Maple Drive Summary, Rds2 Rogers, Night School Endgame, Apostle Islands Tours, Kasoor Prateek Lyrics, Greta Thunberg Parents Yacht, 50 Cent 2020 Songs, Psycroptic Merch, Leshawna And Harold, The Marrying Kind Book, Dj Whoo Kid Instagram, Durham Usa, Brie Larson Awards, Dancing In The Moonlight Chords Ukulele, Find Me Guilty (2006) Watch Online, Bandslam Pretend, The Railway Man Watch Online, La La Land Full Movie Online Watch,

Leave a Reply