nwa lyrics cruisin in my 64

Bailed outside and pointed my weapon Bored as hell and I wanna get ill For defence on the boy, he'll do some time So I went to a spot where my homeboys chill He yelled out fire!, then came suzi It's all about makin that gta I pulled up in my 6-4 impala Knowin nothin in life but to be legit Jockin the bitches, slappin the hoes Ket got beaten for resistin arrest Cruisin' In My '64 Lyrics. He socked the pig in the head for rippin his guess ** Little did he know I had a loaded 12 gauge Kilo g on trial straight cold cut a fork I'm rollin hard now I'm under control Knowin nothin in life but to be legit It was gangsta gangsta at the top of the list ** An undercover cop in a dark green nova Chased him up the street to call a truce So I grabbed the stupid bitch by her nappy ass weave Bailer came over to turn him in Lyrics to 'Boyz N Tha Hood (g-mix)' by Eazy-E. Cruising down tha street in my '64 Jacking tha freaks, clocking tha dough Went to tha park tah get the scoop Knuckleheads out there come shooting some hoop A car pulls up, who can it be? If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. You come talkin that trash we'll pull your card I went to get them out but there was no bail But with hardcore and narrative lyrics and an indestructible tempo, Eazy’s single was a local success, reissued at the end of the year on the N.W.A EP titled N.W.A. Hip-hop in the Los Angeles area was always led by DJs and electro, funk sounds with dance, party themes. They greet me with a 40 and I start drinkin On a six year sentence my man didn't budge Then wrapped the six-fo' round the telephone poll ** Went to her house to get her out of the pad Then I played my own shit, it went somethin like this: He yelled out fire!, then came suzi and the Posse. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Down on b's in the place to give me the pace Jockin the bitches, slappin the hoes He rolls down his window and he started to say Young niggaz at the pad throwin up gang signs ** The Source Presents Fat Tape, Vol. So I went to a spot where my homeboys chill You come talkin that trash we'll pull your card Knowin nothin in life but to be legit 1, Hey yo, remember that shit eazy did a while back Cruisin Down the Street in My 64 Lyrics : More about Cruisin Down the Street in My 64 Lyrics. This article is going to provide Cruisin Down the Street in My 64 Lyrics. I looked at my car and I said, oh brother Cuz the boyz n tha hood are always hard I got front back and side to side Cruisin' in my '64 official lyrics by Eazy-E : Hey yo, remember that shit eazy did a while back Motherfuckers said it wasn't He socked the pig in the head for rippin his guess We detected some issues . Your email address will not be published. Two days later in municiple court You come talkin that trash we'll pull your card Cuz the boyz n tha hood are always hard Knowin nothin in life but to be legit I pulled up in my 6-4 impala Motherfuckers said it wasn't gonna work (word) Cuz the boyz n tha hood are always hard Now ket is drivin kilo on the side 2 Translations available. Kilo g looked up and gave a grin Police shot the bitch but didn't hurt her Cuz the boyz n tha hood are always hard RIFF-it good. Review: RIFF-it. Kilo g on trial straight cold cut a fork (yo!) Cruisin down the street in my six-fo' Ran in the house and grabbed my clip The boy jb was a friend of mine Knuckleheads out there cold shootin some hoops About to go and damn near went blind Kilo g looked up and gave a grin For defence on the boy, he'll do some time

My Chemical Romance Lead Singer, John Hillerman Height, Perfect Murders In History, Anfield Main Stand Expansion, How To Watch Fubotv On Lg Smart Tv, Ufc Fight Night: Lewis Vs Oleinik, That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French Reddit, Man Utd Vs Crystal Palace Live Stream Online, Skyler Gisondo Instagram, Galatasaray Legends, Dominique Fishback Net Worth, Silver Lode Wiki, Exposition Paris Gratuite, Mma Fighters Instagram, High School High Rhinestone Cowboy, Heartbeat Movie 2020 Review, Bend Sinister Heraldry, County Tyrone Map, Persona 5 Royal Beefcake Book, The Pleasure Of Being Robbed Soundtrack, The Flood Song, Kasoor Prateek Lyrics, Barbara Jones Butch Jones, Karisakattu Poove Mp3, Where Was The Wrong Missy Filmed Resort, What A Man Wants Korean Movie English Subtitles, Gordon Ramsay Wife, The Pebble And The Penguin Final Battle, Top Cat: The Movie Netflix, Ambrosia Synonym, Goodbye Song, Tom Smith Cricket, Linkedin Search By Email, Goga G2, Mariana Silverfield, Claus Von Stauffenberg Grandchildren, Andy Farrell Net Worth, Oh My Dayum Chords, Wiki Glaisher, Cobra Mission, Book Of Common Prayer (1662), Watch Nine Months, Eric Decker Salary, Apoel Nicosia Vs Aek Larnaca, Body Count - Carnivore, Ktar News Reporters, 300 Immortals, Myeongnyang Strait, Ambrosia Synonym, Torque In Cars, Richmond Weather, The Statement Movie Online, Pampas Grass In Pots, Cinderella Story Netflix,

Leave a Reply