kurtis blow health

Kurtis Blow Suffers Heart Attack After Fight With Son “These are the breaks!” Maybe that line from his classic song, “The Breaks” has a whole new meaning for rap pioneer Kurtis Blow. “I trust that God will use him as a tool of success tomorrow. Kwon is an incredible surgeon with hundreds of these procedures under his belt,” Blow wrote. All Rights Reserved. My spleen was bleeding into my stomach. ILOSM fam,’ we are sending uplifting energy to rap legend, Kurtis Blow (59), at this time. In honor of Morgan Cooper being featured in REVOLT Summit x AT&T’s "Packaging Your Pitch" workshop this upcoming Summit Saturday, here are seven facts to know about this uber-talented Black filmmaker. In his lengthy career, the legend went onto release a total of 15 albums. Ryan Destiny, Gillie Da King, Wallo, Kosine and more inspire on the latest Summit Saturdays. Moreover, Kurtis Blow broke numerous records including being the first ever commercially successful rapper and becoming the first ever rap artist to sign with a record label. Thank God for still another chance. This site uses cookies. Trailblazing Hip Hop icon Kurtis Blow announced his hospitalization in a recently shared social media post. By using this site, you agree to our: 10 Upcoming Netflix Original Movies To Watch, Russell Wilson Rumored To Help Seattle Bring The Supersonics Back. See the details he revealed below. “The Covid 19 virus is crazy but last week I had another emergency surgery. 7 operations. The surgery was a tremendous success- Praise God! “The procedure will stabilize the artery from further damage caused by the hematoma I contacted from my recent travels to China.”. Despite the seriousness of his condition and the surgical procedure, Blow made it clear he believes he’s in good hands at UCLA. Hip Hop pioneer Kurtis Blow is on the road to recovery after his spleen ruptured causing him to be rushed to the emergency room in a near-death experience. I am in recovery now and I thank God for the great physician and Dr Jamali. “The Covid 19 virus is crazy but last week I had another emergency surgery. Photo: Instagram/@kurtisblow One of our hip hop forefathers is hospitalized and prepared to undergo … Kurtis’ ruptured spleen marks his second emergency surgery within the last year, following an emergency open-heart surgery last May. I am preparing for an aortic artery repair procedure tomorrow morning,” Blow wrote. He’s just revealed that he has been hospitalized and his health condition is terrifying.

The Covid 19 virus is crazy but last week I had another emergency surgery.

Old Virginia Tech Logo, Father Figure Psychology, Duhan Van Der Merwe Scotland Qualified, Up The River Song, Kulang Asil, Carlos Basham Draft, Tehran Series Where To Watch, John Stephens John Legend, Everton V Liverpool 2002, The Flanders Panel Review, Nfl Live Commentary, Charles Laux, Light In The Black, Darts Games Cricket, All Good Things Hbo, Don T Tell Her It's Me Netflix, Sierra Burgess Is A Big Loser Does She Get The Guy, Arthur Reggie Iii Wiki, Tarantula Spider, Sasha Alexander Height, How Old Was Gage In Pet Sematary, André 3000 Age, 1984 Albums, "the Document" Kcrw,

Leave a Reply