kentucky basketball stats

All Rights Reserved. Finally, a list of games in which players played in all minutes available are listed for UK (sorted by Player or Date) and by UK Opponent (sorted by Player or Date) along with by season and by career. UK Games - Version 17.0 - through the 2019-20 season. Harris, Brad It's all a matter of how much assistance I receive in obtaining the information in determining how soon this material will be available (if ever in the foreseeable future). Get the latest news and information for the Kentucky Wildcats. Canada, Isaac Won Mideast Regional Semifinal (64-59) versus #2 Indiana (i.e. I would like to especially thank Steven Sharp, Aaron Simpson and Butch West who over the years have helped correct literally hundreds (if not thousands) of mistakes found on the website, along with providing new information as well. Ware, John This is included after the game by game listing. If you have any additional information or find any errors, please contact me at the email address listed at the bottom of this page. Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. Search Sign In Account SPORTS & TEAMS PLAYERS SPORTS. Kennedy, Dr. Staton, Mark document.write(sb_link_text.link(sb_url)); Until then, I wish to cite and thank various UK Media Guides, various The Cats Pause yearbooks, the UK Athletics site, Jazzy J's college statistics page, Charlie Board's ACC Site, and the University of Kentucky Sports Information Office. We present them here for purely educational purposes. There is no fee, I only ask that if you have or know of any old statistics or box scores which I don't have, or if you find any mistakes, that you Included a, Revamped the individual rating pages, adding a standard tendex rating based both on a per minute basis and a per game basis. Expanded filenames to take into account not only the millennium but the fact that Kentucky will soon have 100 seasons played. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Additionally, a page listing notable players is available. Jim McDaniels - Career stats, game logs, biographical info, awards, and achievements for the NBA and ABA. Added a. // --> so that the site and the information can continue to improve. Also, if it is easier for you, digitally scanning the box score and sending the picture as an attachment, or linking to a cloud service is preferred. Finally, if you have a large number of box scores and would rather send a photocopy to me in the mail, that is fine too, just The ones to date have revealed a large number of errors in box scores, references and in the Media Guide itself (which should be the authority on the subject). Below are some selected player ratings through the years. Added pages for NCAA Game records by Kentucky players. Due to file size considerations, split the list of Great Opposing players list into four, Added game-by-game pages for current players. ), | #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | 21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 |. Included a, For selected arena pages, provided individual and team high statistics information. Added debut high game pages for the various statistical categories. document.write(sb_link_text.link(sb_url)); Made some minor date adjustments on a few NCAA Tournament games. Also, I would like to cite the Official Southeastern Conference Media Guide, the books The Classic by Ken Rappoport (NCAA, 1979) and The Encyclopedia of the NCAA Basketball Tournament by Jim Savage (Dell, 1990) for most of the NCAA tournament boxes up to 1990, The Official NBA Basketball Encyclopedia edited by Alex Sachare (Villard, 1994), The Modern Encyclopedia of Basketball (Four Winds Press, 1969) edited by Zander Hollander, The Official 2000 Men's Basketball Records Book (NCAA, 1999) along with many newspapers including The Lexington Herald-Leader, The Louisville Courier Journal, The Cincinnati Enquirer, The Kentucky Kernel, The Cats Pause, The New York Times, The Detroit Free Press, The Washington Post, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Atlanta Journal and Constitution and The Chicago Tribune among others. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine.

Leave a Reply