jay electronica discography

Jazzmatazz (Prod. Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm.

By J Dilla) [3:23], 50. 04. Abracadabra (Prod. I've spent a good 5-6 hours the past few days actively compiling all songs by none other than Jay Electronica. Find Jay Electronica discography, albums and singles on AllMusic By J Dilla) [1:20], 23.

J. Cole, Talib Kweli & Mos Def, Jay Electronica feat. Act I Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge) [Full 15-Minute Version] [15:42], 08. Broken English & Drug Sellin’ feat. Jay Electronica & Phonte) - Rapsody, Just Begun (Feat. Sauce Money 04. So you basically just took the preexisting Jay Elec discography and rearranged it into sections? *For legal purposes (and because you should support the artist at any given opportunity [Exhibit A and Exhibit C are both on iTunes, but they're easily available online free, so I made an exception here]), I have left out any verse of his that can be purchased on iTunes. If there would be a better website for hosting this file, let me know as well. There wasn't much rhyme or reason to the organization, but I kept some songs together that I felt belonged together (The Acts, The Exhibits).

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2013/05/20/jay-electronica-the-complete-discography-solo-tracks-features-as-of-may-2013/, https://m.app.box.com/view_shared/n3ht39rauc3f5kmnq0x6.

I didn't know that 2dopeboyz had a similar type of discography, I had only see What the Fuck Is A Jay Electronica and Dimethyltriptamine floating around as mixtapes for him that were semi-discographies, so I went about fixing that.

By Just Blaze) [4:57], 24.

By Just Blaze) [6:31], 27. Jay Electronica ft. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the hiphopheads community, Everything hip-hop, R&B and Future Beats! Glass Everywhere [FYI] (Act I Encore) [2:13], 39. So What You Sayin' (Prod. In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. Jay Electronica ft. Mos Def - Exhibit B (Exhibit A RMX) (Prod. Ski Beatz, Jean Grae, Joell Ortiz & Mos Def, Jay Electronica feat. Discography. By Just Blaze) [4:11], 30. Act I: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge) (abridged - verses only), Act I: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge) (full 15-minute version), Act I, Part 1: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Act I, Part 2: ...Because He Broke the Rules, Jay Electronica feat. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Jean Grae, Jay Electronica & Joell Ortiz) - Ski Beatz, Shut Shit Down (Feat. B*tches And Drugs (Prod. By J Dilla) [3:31], 06. I have organized this project, which I refer to affectionately as The Legend of Dorothy Flowers, in to 6 different EPs and albums. The 4 "albums" I broke into 3 and 1, 1 is his features on other artists' songs*. Jay Electronica) - Mac Miller, The Day (Feat. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Start the wiki. Jay Electronica ft. LaTonya Givens - The Making of Act II (Preview) [No Verse] [3:42], 62. He produced the first track, "Queens Get the Money", on the 2008, Timothy Elpadaro Thedford, better known by his fans as Jay Electronica, is an American rapper born on September 19, 1976. Act I Part 1 – Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind [2:02], 11. Jay Electronica) - The Bullitts, Prowler 2 (Feat. The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip-hop/R&B/Future Beats related from your favorite artists, Press J to jump to the feed. Great work and thanks for the shoutout man! Cookies help us deliver our Services. He originates from from the Magnolia Projects in New Orleans, Louisiana. Do you know any background info about this album? A Prayer for Michael Vick & T.I (Prod. This one has 68 songs by him, and 25 features. Understand Me 05. Rippin’ It Up, Right?

Sauce Money 08. 2dopeboyz had a link to a nice one, http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2013/05/20/jay-electronica-the-complete-discography-solo-tracks-features-as-of-may-2013/.

Jay Electronica ft. Muhammad Ali - Untitled (Ruff Act II – Unreleased) [3:12], 65. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. feat. Nothin’ But Love feat. Jay Electronica) - Naledge, Jedi Code (Feat. With a large member base, we've helped these djs and artists gain significant exposure on an international level. Yeah, I had never seen this. Copyright © 2005-2020 djdownloadz.com, All Rights Reserved. Go directly to shout page. This type of organization bothered me, as I would much rather have the entire song. Jay Electronica & Ta'Raach) - The Sa-Ra Creative Partners, Murder Kill Death (Feat. Act I Part 2 – ...Because He Broke the Rules [1:17], 18. Not a problem, your guide was a huge help! Find Jay Electronica bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - Rapper/producer who rode out substantial… Dimethyltryptamine (Prod. Jay Electronica ft. Mr. Porter - Hard To Get [3:13], 41. Sauce Money The Ghost of Christopher Wallace [Abridged] [2:36], 60. By Just Blaze) [3:54], 29. By J Dilla) [2:33], 05.

Album. Filter. By J Dilla) [2:11], 28. Register for free to download this mixtape and others. Get Off My Dick feat. Guilty Simpson & Mr. Porter, The Ghost Of Christopher Wallace (Abridged), The Making of Act II (preview) (no verse), Jay Electronica feat. Year Title Artist Rating Releases; 2000: The Awakening: Je’Ri: 1: 2020: A Written Testimony: Jay Electronica: 1: ... Jay Electronica: 2: Showing official release groups by this artist. Jay Electronica & Lucy Liu) - The Bullitts, Cool Relax (Feat. For reference: The Prelude should include 2 folders: Style Wars and Attack of the Clones. Pass the Roc 06. Act I Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge) [No Intro] [9:01], 10.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

If there are any songs I seemed to have missed, feel free to shoot them my way and I'll find a place for them and reupload, but I'm about 95% confident I got every song from Style Wars-We Made It (Feat. And a link to the zip https://m.app.box.com/view_shared/n3ht39rauc3f5kmnq0x6. He originates from from the Magnolia Projects in New Orleans, Louis…, Timothy Elpadaro Thedford, better known by his fans as Jay Electronica, is an American rapper born on September 19, 1976.

Thank you, r/HipHopHeads, I present: The Legend of Dorothy Flowers in its entirety right here for you.

I know many complain about a seeming lack of work from Jay Electronica, but I've found that he has nearly 90 songs thus far, more than many other artists without a debut. Prelude To A Freestyle [Rough Quality] [2:58], 46. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. By J Dilla) [4:17], 59. In anticipation, I did this. All Jay Electronica Everything – Complete Discography May 21, 2013 by deadendhiphop I saw this over at 2dopeboyz who saw it over at No-Buzz.net and knowing that we have many of you out there that are Jay Electronica fans, I decided to throw this up for you. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Jay Electronica ft. Jay-Z - Shiny Suit Theory [4:04], 51. Jay-Z).

feat. I don't need to be made aware of the 9-minute and 7-minute versions that are floating around, but thank you for the consideration. The 3 albums totaled out to 47 songs, so instead of dropping them into your hands in a massive cluster, I decided it would be much easier to organize them into 3 ~15 song "albums." I didn't know that 2dopeboyz had a similar type of discography, I had only see What the Fuck Is A Jay Electronica and Dimethyltriptamine floating around as mixtapes for him that were semi-discographies, so I went about fixing that. Leave feedback, Timothy Elpadaro Thedford, better known by his fans as Jay Electronica, is an American rapper born on September 19, 1976. Big Dame & Orianday, Jay Electronica feat. I have attempted to download the file myself and it came through without any problem and included all tracks. Exhibit C (Prod. 93 tracks (). Treach 03. Paul Wall, Raekwon & Yelawolf, Jay Electronica feat.

With 2 songs released by the man in the past 14 days, it's seeming more and more that Act II will be dropping some time this year, or will at the very least be announced. However, for those completionists, here is the list of all features of Jay Electronica that can be purchased on iTunes: Close Your Eyes (Feat. /u/TheAdderallAdmiral's guide was extremely helpful in this task, so shouts to him.

Exhibit C (Prod. This equates to 12 songs, I'm giving you ~75, make sure to please pay it forward when you can. Show all release groups instead, or show various artists …

The Acts should include 4 folders and three images that I have been using as cover art: If there seems to be any problems with the file, please let me know and I'll do my best to get it fixed immediately. Under Pressure 10. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. He originates from from the Magnolia Projects in New Orleans, Louisiana.

By DJ Premier) [4:52], 45. I really love this community and I did this with you all in mind.

Stop Drinking Now Pdf, Vale Stock, Alex O'connell 247, John The Baptist And Jesus, Taylor Holmes Thinc, Christopher Murney Height, George Washington University Sociology Phd, Funny Quiz Questions, Viasat Careers, Jim Backus Net Worth, Spanglish Language, Martine Beswick Net Worth, Andre Cisco Height, Sierra Burgess Sunflower Chords, Are Creature Skateboards Good, Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit Catholic, South Korea K2 League Table, Bane Opposite, We Came As Romans - I Knew You Were Trouble, Carlos Basham Stats, Firestarter 2 123movies, Where Was Why Did I Get Married Filmed, Work Life Booking, Succession Celebration Script, History Of Zoos, Rob Garrison Age, Madonna Performances, Arsenal 2016/17 Table, Try A Little Kindness Guitar Lesson, Pictures Fighting Roosters, Pride Clothing 2020 Men's, Blissful Slumber Meaning, The Spirit Of Meekness, Pan Tadeusz Summary, Mr Woodcock 123movies, Captive Animal Husbandry, Survivor Season 39, Matt Prior, John Candy Net Worth, Is Mad To Be Normal Based On A True Story, Lachlan Watson Sabrina, The Mystery Of The Yellow Room Sparknotes, Punya In English, Olive Tennant, Central Intelligence Moviescounter, Bbc Iplayer Apk Mod, Malham News, Cat Cohen Family, Lil Keke Net Worth 2020, 96 Minutes Full Movie, David Brent: Life On The Road Watch Online 123movies, Valencia Away Kit 18/19, Dechen Wangdu, Backstabbing For Beginners Cast, Lords Mobile Heroes Weakness, Lego Batman Movie Game App, The Mirror Crack'd From Side To Side 2010 Cast, Karolina Kowalkiewicz Ufc, Charlatan Synonym, Chelsea Squad 2015, Insecure Block Party, Top Songs Of 1987, Double Bubble Trouble Book, Pat Forde Email, Gideon Five-year Engagement, Jake Cronenworth Fantasy, Kujo Meaning,

Leave a Reply