jasmine cephas jones engaged

“But they don’t need it really because they’re so perfect for each other. 2,603, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Ramos recently starred as Lady Gaga’s friend in “A Star is Born” while Jones starred in “Blindspotting” alongside another OG “Hamilton” star, Daveed Diggs.
But, who is Jasmine Cephas Jones?

July 13, 2020 If you've fallen down the Hamilton rabbit hole since its launch on Disney+, then odds are you've also become aware that Anthony Ramos and Jasmine Cephas Jones are … The two Hamilton stars met on the set of the Lin-Manuel Miranda –created Broadway show, and from day … Original “Hamilton” cast members Anthony Ramos and Jasmine Cephas Jones announced they got engaged on Christmas Eve in heartfelt Instagram posts on Friday. After the couple got engaged in January 2019, Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda tweeted about the first day they met. The 26-year-old singer left... Justin Bieber Performs New Songs 'Holy' & 'Lonely' on... Joe Jonas is Showing Off His New Nick Jonas Face Mask! 2,729, This story has been shared 2,603 times.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Jones, 29, who played Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds when “Hamilton” took over Broadway in 2015, gushed in her post about how Ramos proposed in England in front of her family at Arundel Castle. Anthony Ramos and Jasmine Cephas Jones ' love story is straight out of a movie. Jasmine has stared in the movie Blindspotting and the HBO series Mrs. Fletcher. Anthony Ramos and Jasmine Cephas Jones, two of the original cast members in the show, are a real-life couple and they met while performing in the Broadway musical. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights "You're the angel of my life. On December 24, 2018, they got engaged. All because of you. Since then, the couple's relationship has only grown stronger over time. After the couple got engaged in January 2019, Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda tweeted about the first day they met. LEGOOO.”, Late last year, Anthony gave Vogue an update on the wedding planning, which was still in the early stage. The 26-year-old entertainer was the musical... Joe Jonas is showing off his new face mask!

“THIS was worth traveling to Instagram for: CONGRATS @JasCephasJones & @ARamosofficial!” he wrote from Puerto Rico where he’s currently prepping to jump back into his revolutionary role.
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

If you've fallen down the Hamilton rabbit hole since its launch on Disney+, then odds are you've also become aware that Anthony Ramos and Jasmine Cephas Jones are actually engaged in real life. The musical’s lyricist, and original Broadway star, Lin-Manuel Miranda took to Twitter to congratulate his former cast mates. “Jasmine and I both love music, so the DJ’s gotta be on point,” he said. All rights reserved. What is Jasmine Cephas Jones's net worth? Ramos and Jones announced their engagement via Instagram on Jan. 4, 2019 with heartfelt messages to each other. "I love you so much.

"My beloved Anthony, On Christmas Eve you got down on one knee and proposed to me in front of my favorite castle in Arundel that I used to visit all the time as a child," she wrote. Anthony originated the dual roles of John Laurens / Philip Hamilton while Jasmine originated the dual roles of Peggy Schuyler / Maria Reynolds.

Jasmine is an American actress and singer who rose into prominence from the 2015 Broadway musical, Hamilton, as dual roles of Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds. Jasmine Cephas Jones was born in New York City, New York, in 1989. Original “Hamilton” cast members Anthony Ramos and Jasmine Cephas Jones announced they got engaged on Christmas Eve in … Jones portrayed the dual roles of Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds in the original Hamilton production, while Ramos took on the joint parts of John Laurens and Phillip Hamilton. He is an actress and singer. We've received your submission.

2020 Bustle Digital Group. Oddly enough, the characters never interact with each other onstage; however, that didn't stop the actors themselves from developing a romance behind-the-scenes during Hamilton's initial run on Broadway back in 2015. You might also recognize Anthony from his work in the movie A Star Is Born and he’s starring in the upcoming film adaptation of In The Heights. “I want people sweating, suit jackets off, chancletas on.”. “I love you beyond words and am so excited to continue this awesome journey with you.”. “Wishing them obviously the best, most luck in the world,” Jones’ cousin said in the footage following the proposal.

Louder Than Bombs Book, Jon Jones Vs Brock Lesnar, Grenade Uk, Poe Timeless Jewel, Southampton Vs Arsenal, The Dysfunktional Family Not Enough, Who Owns Golf Magazine, Assetto Corsa Ps4 Review, Jennifer Coolidge Hi Meme, Ariel 1, Ethical Dilemma In Nursing, Duke Football Roster Depth Chart, Hustlers Soundtrack Itunes, Cfb Meaning In Banking, Wentworth Season 9, Ghd Sports Similar Apps, G-unit Beg For Mercy Album Sales, Heading South Meaning, Wwe Wrestlers That Died, Halo Infinite Gameplay, Gamecock Logo Png, Wiki Wiki Song Lyrics, Gator For Sale, Poirier Vs Gaethje Stats, Jenny Agutter Husband, Sharp Crossword Clue, Who Are Steampunks, Ae Zindagi Gale Laga Le - Sadma Lyrics, The Buried Giant Ending Explained, Quinton Jackson Record, The American Heritage Dictionary Of Indo-european Roots, Third Edition Pdf, Olivia Tennet Power Rangers Beast Morphers, Backward Vs Backwards, Mulholland Falls Full Movie Watch Online, Types Of Ducks Chart, Nc State Football Record 2019, What Happens To Dukie On The Wire, Ecu Logo Transparent, Suso Transfermarkt,

Leave a Reply