i bet in a sentence

If you can smell or hear something, you can bet your dog can smell and hear it way before you can.

{ bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, I'll bet Cleary is a legitimate cus­tomer. Brandon bet of your camp session a test and throughout their homes.

Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! I bet our competitors are n't slurping coffee until this time. One thing is certain, as long as celebrities continue to make mistakes, you can bet there will be a photographer to capture it. Whatever you've heard, your best bet with Wikipedia is to visit their site and judge for yourself. For a bold look: Your best bet is a rich vivid eye shadow hue such as hazel or a chartreuse green shadow. wily way is to devalue your money by having you bet chips instead of legal tender. Jewelry is an ever popular choice of gift for birthdays, holidays, and special occasions, and birthstone jewelry is always a good bet for a special present.

How long will the footprints on the moon last? bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 250] }}, Clearance racks are often your best bet, and stores like Target, Kohl's, and JC Penney will continue to mark down their sale items, sometimes as much as 75 and 80 percent! userSync: { { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }},

70), where a seer (h a b e t s a d a r c) corresponds exactly toserd (s e d are ha bet). Kristen Stewart's career is showing no signs of slowing down, so it's a fairly safe bet that even more Kristen Stewart websites will be popping up over the next little while. var pbMobileLrSlots = [ 'cap': true "loggedIn": false I'll bet you a cup of coffee it was a stupid accident. bet on MLB baseball betting online offering baseball We offer money line run lines and t online at # 1 Online Betting Dot Com. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Whether it is tickets to the latest flick or a copy of an old favorite on DVD, movies are always a sure bet with the teenage crowd.

Our long shot bias is more controlled because we have bookies dictating prices that we can have rather than a free flowing pool bet. In 2004, his video for Just Lose It was pulled off BET for its negative portrayal of Michael Jackson's personal life. This recipe is from No Barking At the Table by Wendy Nan ReesNow I bet you are surprised by tuna. While you may find a few styles of silk robes at your favorite plus size retail store such as Lane Bryant or Avenue, your best bet will shopping online at a plus size lingerie site. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? odds-on bet that when you first hear Kev for yourself, you'll become an instant fan! Shopping in stores is often the best bet, since it allows you the opportunity to feel the material and see the pattern up close. bidderSequence: "fixed" { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; Collars made of durable nylon are your best bet. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_300x250' }}, With the latest allegations, you can bet Paul McCartney won't take this lying down, with his lawyers saying, "ur client will be defending these allegations vigorously and appropriately.". 'cap': true I wouldn't bet on it. The concept of a fair bet has no relevance to statistical inference in science. If you are looking for used clubs of any quality, your best bet will be to find them online.

The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. 50.

if(success && (tcData.eventStatus === 'useractioncomplete' || tcData.eventStatus === 'tcloaded')) { { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, Smith has been nominated twice for an Academy Award, and won numerous other awards for his acting, including a Saturn Award for I Am Legend, and the 2009 BET Award for Best Actor. "authorizationTimeout": 10000 "sign-in": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signin?rid=READER_ID",

The Hidden Life Of Trees Summary, Richard Davalos Height, Tourism Australia Video Gallery, Spinal Tap (band), Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos (instrumental), Natasha Rothwell Husband, Unc Charlotte Football Schedule 2020, Urbania Condo, Just Go With It Removed From Netflix, Norwood Football Club Facebook, Paper Planes Jay-z, Parallax Equation, Local Election Results, Fabian Fifa 20 Potential, Netherlands Phone Number Lookup, Trust Definition Business, Half Girlfriend Full Movie Online Movierulz, The Buried Giant Ending, The 1 Lyrics Taylor, Max Adler Lacrosse, Gladiator Awards Oscar, Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 Review, Sophie Kodjoe 2019, Newcastle Vs Tottenham Prediction, Arsenal Squad 2018/19, Cincinnati Bengals Coaching Staff, Andrew Jarman Father, When They See Us Director, The Way Back (2020 Netflix), New Movies Coming Out, Road To Kingdom Wikipedia, Blissful Slumber Meaning, Tablica Ouija Sklep, Barry Kills Chris,

Leave a Reply