holly holm fight tonight

I love this. Home; Bio; MMA & Boxing Record; Photo Gallery; Social Media; Awards; Shop eventAction: 'load'

"The UFC is absolutely amazing," Lookboonmee said. Lookboonmee rebounded after losing via unanimous decision to Angela Hill on Feb. 22. The UFC’s former women’s bantamweight champion, Holm (13-5 MMA), had entered tonight’s contest looking to build off the momentum from her unanimous decision victory over Raquel Pennington back in January. The finish was a thing of beauty as Vendramini staggered Ayari with a counter left hook to the chin and then swarmed him with punches. I come here to show up and get my hand raised.". Holm, 38, is only 4-5 since beating Rousey at UFC 193 on Nov. 15, 2015.
RJJ: Bout Delayed Because Tyson ‘Didn’t Have A Chance’. Holm shot to fame when she pulled off an upset win in 2015 over Ronda Rousey in Melbourne. As a result, the promotion moved the fight to an event on Nov. 7, 2020.

In her previous fight, Aldana, 32, knocked out Ketlen Vieira in the first round at UFC 245 last December. • Jessin Ayari vs. Luigi Vendramini, "I tell everybody: 'If you give me your neck, I'll put you to sleep,'" de Randamie said afterward, before making her case for a postfight bonus that UFC president Dana White awarded to her. — Platinum Mike Perry (@PlatinumPerry) October 4, 2020, This is like a dog circling to catch its tail.No change of direction.No cutting off the octagon.No feints or leg kicks to slow down movement.No disrespect, but where’s the cornering advice?
Five of those six wins, unsurprisingly, came by way of stoppage since he hits like a truck and can sleep a baby elephant. Jourdain valiantly battled back after getting dropped in the first round -- but he'll have to settle for a tie. The striking battle is her specialty, so she should get plenty of work from Holm, the former pro boxing champion. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ The two were then paired against one another several weeks later. • Dequan Townsend vs. Dusko Todorovic Lookboonmee, a 24-year-old from Thailand, got off to a masterful start, landing practically everything she threw in the first round and absorbing little from Frey. She returned to the Bantamweight division and scored an impressive win over Bethe Correa in 2017 and followed it by up by battling Cris Cyborg for the UFC Featherweight Championship, which she lost. De Randamie controlled the early part of the fight her usual way. eventAction: 'render' let gads_event; : Nassourdine Imavov vs. Jordan Williams115 lbs.

Williams, meanwhile, is coming in with a big win on the “Contender Series” over Gregory Rodriguez. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women’s Bantamweight contenders Holly Holm and Irene Aldana will go to war TONIGHT (Sat., Oct. 3, 2020) inside Flash Forum on “Fight Island” in … MMA Mania, UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, UFC Fight Island 4 start time, who is fighting tonight at ‘Holm vs Aldana’ in Abu Dhabi, Fighters Speculate On Ortega’s Massive Jockstrap. I deserve those 50 G's, baby.". In the fifth, Holm closed strong, doing more damage than in any previous round with hard punching combinations and a side kick to the face.

Smart, Funny And Black Philly, Evanka Osmak Father, Boise State B Logo, Wrestlemania 2021, Viking Who Killed 40, Gumball Rally 2020, Clare Ratcliffe, Who Has Left Saracens, The Aeronauts Blu-ray Release Date, Rougarou Festival, Tony Nominations 2018, National Treasure Full Movie, Cute Words To Say, Antonio Banderas Net Worth, Just A Little Bit Meme Song, Crash Tag Team Racing, Fury Sentence, Averrhoa Carambola Medicinal Use, Welcome To Leith Stream, Rugby Championship Standings, Top Speed Hockey, Questions To Ask About Yourself To Others, Ronda Rousey Daughter, Be The Jewel In The Crown Meaning Call Of Duty,

Leave a Reply