harold d spradling corporation commissioner

"Bob Anthony is a man I greatly admire," he said. "But I'd be serving the people, and that's what I want to do.". After a career as a pastor, teacher and counselor, Harold Spradling decided to run for office because he was concerned about the tone of politics, particularly in … Spradling said he is not afraid of big changes and taking on new challenges. "I don't have to accept gifts or corruption.". I think a lot of older people should be inspired to not give up. Harold D. Spradling Biographical Profile and Positions on the Issues. Harold Spradling is one of three Republicans running for the office. "I've been so angry with what's happening in Washington, D.C.," Spradling said. He says due to the coronavirus pandemic, he … "Every time there's a meeting and discussion with a company, then an outsider, an ordinary citizen, should be able to sit in on those closed-door meetings," he said. Bob Anthony and Brian Bingman were featured in an article that ran June 3. Previous Candidate for Corporation Commissioner, Oklahoma Oklahoma Republican Party. www.okenergytoday.com/2020/04/3-candidates-file-for-corporation-commission Read more ›. "I will be encouraging any older person to not give up," he said. Harold Spradling (Republican Party) ran for election for Oklahoma Corporation Commissioner. If elected, Spradling said, he would work to make Corporation Commission more transparent, opening to the public all meetings with regulated companies. View a list of all questions available to the candidates. Harold Spradling is one of three Republicans running for the office. Corporation Commission candidate seeks transparency, public access, COVID-19 in Oklahoma tracker: Updates on new cases, deaths, 2020 Oklahoma election voter guide: Everything you need to know before Election Day. Bob Anthony and Brian Bingman were featured in an article that ran June 3. "I'm 84 years old. Log in or subscribe to read and leave comments. I'm not hungry financially, and my kids are well established," he said. Still, Spradling said his independence would help him serve as a corporation commissioner. Despite running to replace Bob Anthony on the Oklahoma Corporation Commission, Spradling had only praise for the incumbent. Spradling did not respond to requests for comment in time to be included in that article. He previously spent seven years as a business reporter at The Oklahoman, including five years covering the state's energy sector.... Adam Wilmoth returned to The Oklahoman as energy editor in 2012 after working for four years in public relations.

Scream And Scream Again Review, King Of The Ring Auckland 2020 Results, Sukiyaki Western Django Streaming, Snowfall Season 1 Episode 1 Recap, Cure Insurance, Linden Hall Golf, Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 Review, Witcher 3 You're Immortal Lyrics, Glengarry Glen Ross Streaming Australia, New Zealand Domestic Cricket Live Score, Platinum Albums 2019, Sian Clifford, Parasite Movie Netflix, Canada Labour Code, Part Ii, Party Game Apps, Dead Air Sandman K Review, Abdul Abulbul Amir Rugby Song, Tar Heels Basketball, The Originals Season 2 Episode 1, The Seamstress (2009 Full Movie), Listen To Arsenal Game Live, Cage Warriors 114 Stream, Poltergeist 1982 Vs 2015, Peter Turner Wikipedia, Arendtsville, Pa Homes For Sale, The Notorious Landlady Filming Locations, Witcher 3 Hidden In The Depths Bug, Brian Dennehy Death Of A Salesman London, Tenerife Map, Devil Girl From Mars Play, Ain't No Mountain High Enough Diana Ross, Go Get Some Rosemary Cast, Annukka Clothing Byron Bay, How Tall Is Caroline Brazier, Spanish News Channel, Amalfi Coast, Lost River Vinyl, Monza Mb, Broadchurch Season 2 Episode 1, Witcher 3 Checklist, Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me Other Recordings Of This Song, 2019 Austrian Grand Prix, 50 Cent - Wanksta Instrumental, List Of Wrestling Ppvs, Mission Possible Etc, 8mm Mauser, K1 Kickboxing Rankings, A Conspiracy Of Faith Subtitles, Stand For Something Or Fall For Anything Rosa Parks, Glassdoor Salary Guide, The Darkness Permission To Land Album Cover, Duke Football Coach Salary, Billy Liar Book Summary, Why Was The Honeymooners Cancelled, Pushing Hands Rotten Tomatoes, Who Sang Groovy Kind Of Love In The 60s, José Callejón Stats, Allianz Park Rugby Union, Mckenna Grace Net Worth 2019, To Kill A Mockingbird Dinner Scene, Jimmy Bullard Wife Name, Red Nose Day Love Actually 2019, Western Kentucky Football Roster, Ucla Basketball Roster 2020-21, Barcelona Vs Celta Vigo Head To Head, Return To House On Haunted Hill (2007 Watch Online), Cozi Tv Schedule Changes 2020,

Leave a Reply