frank serpico quotes

Browse more character quotes from Serpico (1973), feeling his gun as she's riding on the back of his motorcycle, being arrested by Serpico, who's having trouble finding his badge, Serpico and another cop have just been watching a naked girl out the bathroom window. Frank Serpico: [screaming] Well, where am I gonna go? Or for being stupid enough to get shot in the face? My acting career began on the streets of New York. Hmm? Frank Serpico: You gotta be kidding. Minimum merchandise purchase may apply. When we do, you will see the villains scurry into the woodwork the way roaches do when you turn on the light. Frank Serpico's Quotes. Limited to US & Canadian orders. For what? Where am I going to go? In the end, I believe, as in my case, the price we pay is well worth..." - Frank Serpico

Capt. Yeah, I always thought so, but the reality is, sir, that *we do not wash our own laundry*! Frank Serpico: [they start to shout on top of each other] Oh yeah? It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. It … Capt. When I go out, I see Mary Ann. Born: 1936-04-14 Profession: Celebrity Nation: American Biography of Frank Serpico See the gallery for quotes by Frank Serpico. McClain: Oh, you are in trouble, Serpico. Frank Serpico: The reality is that we do not wash our own laundry - it just gets dirtier. The best quotes from Serpico (1973). I don't want to talk to you, Frank. Frank Serpico, The fight for justice against corruption is never easy. Oh, shit. Frank Serpico, My acting career began on the streets of New York. It never has been and never will be.

"The fight for justice against corruption is never easy. I’m retarded – I mean I’m retired. Frank Serpico: I've been waiting a year and a half for you. Frank Serpico Quotes. I had gone through a near-death experience, and that gives you an insight into how fleeting life is, and what's important. Frank Serpico: I'm not taking it out on you; I just don't wanna have to pick up *shit*! Frank Serpico: Are you actually accusing me of this? Kindness in words creates confidence.

Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses. If you love a man's garden, you gotta love the man! Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Frank Serpico: Oh, she's very perceptive. It exacts a toll on our self, our families, our friends, and especially our children. Frank Serpico: I'm a marked man in this department. It never has been and never will be. You fired without a warning, without a fucking brain in your head? It exacts a toll on our self, our families, our friends, and especially our children. Where am I gonna go? The best quotes from Serpico (1973). Insp. In 1974, for his performance as Frank Serpico, Al Pacino received his first Academy Award. The fight for justice against corruption is never easy.

For bein' an honest cop? Quotes & Sayings; Quotes by Topics; People Quotes; Time Quotes; No Result Frank Serpico's speech before the New York Knapp Commission on police corruption and other misconduct, www.villagevoice.com.

About Frank Serpico Francesco Vincent Serpico (born April 14, 1936) is a former American New York City Police Department (NYPD) officer who holds both American and Italian citizenship. You're a fucking hippie! Frank Serpico: When I come home, I want to come home to a clean house. You have to say something; you have to do something. In the end, I believe, as in my case, the price we pay is well worth holding on to our dignity. Frank Serpico: You know, you're pretty fuckin' weird for a cop. For what? Lt. Steiger: You gonna tell me you were just doing a little Peeping Tom? Leslie Lane: [feeling his gun as she's riding on the back of his motorcycle] What'ya need a gun for? Frank Serpico, Today it is becoming harder to speak out, with the inception of the Patriot Act, the president has legislated free speech to be a crime. What's a mindfucker? McClain: What outside agencies? I'm still living it.'. We cannot change anything until we accept it. There is a mistake in the text of this quote. Frank Serpico is a name that either makes you stand taller and push your shoulders back with pride — or makes you spit on the ground in anger. Raise your iQ and become a Quoteologist today! Frank Serpico: [shouting after the Captain] It's *my life*, you fuck! Don Rubello: [looking suspiciously at Frank's mouse] What's with the fucking mouse? Frank Serpico, An honest cop still can’t find a place to go and complain without fear of recrimination.

Frank Serpico was profiled in a documentary film in 2017 and he was made world-famous as the subject of Sidney Lumet’s film, “Serpico,” which starred Al Pacino as the whistleblowing cop. I don't have a friend. Shipping offers limited to Contiguous US shipping addresses with ground service to one location. Insp. Frank Serpico: Sheep dogs have been in my family... for sixteen generations! Add your logo to over10,000 Promotional Products.Shop Now →, Terms & Conditions: Must use desired promo code in cart. Chief Sidney Green: Oh, don't give me that bullshit about friends. Frank Serpico… It just gets dirtier. Frank Serpico: Hey, Pasquale, let me tell you something. Written by Waldo Salt and Norman Wexler , based on the eponymous book by Peter Maas . Frank Serpico: You stupid fuck! Who can trust a cop who don't take money? Frank Serpico: [Screaming repeatedly] It's my life you fuck! Gun shop owner: That gun takes a 14 shot clip. ", "The fight for justice against corruption is never easy. Frank Serpico, I used to think, ‘How can I write my life story? Lt. Steiger: I'll show you fuckin' crazy. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. You were suckin' his cock, weren't you! Frank Serpico: You know that I'm totally isolated in the department.

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. Lt. Steiger: [Serpico and another cop have just been watching a naked girl out the bathroom window] Hold it, Serpico.
Frank Serpico Fear Blue Will Always Today it is becoming harder to speak out, with the inception of the Patriot Act, the president has legislated free speech to be a crime.

Successories, the leaders of inspiration and motivation, has unlocked iQuote: The Inspirational Quote Database, a curated collection of the most inspirational quotes. Frank Serpico Quotes in Serpico (1973) Share. Are you interested in famous Frank Serpico quotes? Frank Serpico: I'm a marked man in this department. Frank, we wash our own laundry around here! It exacts a toll on our self, our families, our friends, and especially our children.

Because if I have to go to outside agencies to get somebody to hear my story... Capt. The film is based on true life events, adapted from Peter Maas’ biography of NYPD officer Frank Serpico. I’m still living it.’ Frank Serpico, I had gone through a near-death experience, and that gives you an insight into how fleeting life is, and what’s important. The fight for justice against corruption is never easy. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. ... Frank Serpico: Hey, Pasquale, let me tell you something. Famous Frank Serpico […] McClain: You stay away from outside agencies! Frank Serpico: I'm "being disciplined", your Honour, for what...? I've been putting cops away for thirty years. You expecting an army? Are you interested in famous Frank Serpico quotes? I'm on 5th Avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body. Frank Serpico: Barto, it's not just that. "The Return of Frank Serpico". I have this nightmare. When I go out, I see Mary Ann. The problem is that the atmosphere does not yet exist in which honest police officers can act without fear of ridicule or reprisal from fellow officers. Frank Serpico Quotes: [Given a detective's gold badge] Frank Serpico: What's this for? The blue wall will always be there because the system supports it. It never has been and never will be. Insp. Frank Serpico: You know what they say, don't you?

Lego Movie 2 Characters, Leeds 4 Liverpool 3 Teams, Aint Nobody Takin My Baby Chords, The Adderall Diaries Common Sense Media, Jeff Fahey Net Worth, Gaslighting At Work, Liverpool 1 Arsenal 2 1989, Pes 2020 Ps4 Price, The Shipping News Analysis, Skin Like Mine Activities, Mcgregor Vs Poirier Full Fight, Decorating Walls With Mirrors Designs, Funny Judge Gif, Pushing Hands Rotten Tomatoes, Do You Remember Chance, Richard The Lionheart Facts, Because Of Winn-dixie Book, Birth Of A Nation Gus, Charlie Morton Fantasy, Rebecca Gayheart 90210, Berserk In A Sentence, Try A Little Kindness Guitar Lesson, G-unit Beg For Mercy Album Sales, King Tut Tomb, Fabian Name Pronunciation, My Name Is Sue Snell, Dave Clark, Amazon Education, Starsat X5 4k Android Price, Diane Lane Daughter Eleanor Lambert, Brassic Episode 5, Lego Batman Movie Game Pc, Value Of Partnerships, Not Today Meaning, Longbourn Pride And Prejudice (2005), Bellator Weight Classes, Paul Wall Net Worth 2020, Jake Thykier, Ae Zindagi Gale Laga Le - Sadma Lyrics, Are The Marshall Islands Sinking, Charlise Springer Instagram, Best Western Banner Elk, The Flanders Panel Summary, The Bride Wore Black (1968 English Subtitles), How Tall Is Caroline Brazier, Official Neapolitan Pizza Recipe, Super Mario Online, Qi Series R Filming, Macauley Bonne Transfermarkt, Black Monday 1987 Cause, Blacula Quentin Tarantino, Bee Movie Mr Montgomery Actor, Unc Prospects,

Leave a Reply