don t tell her it's me netflix

Don't Tell Her It's Me (alternately titled The Boyfriend School) is a 1990 comedy film starring Steve Guttenberg, Shelley Long, Jami Gertz and Kyle MacLachlan.The film was directed by Malcolm Mowbray and written by Sarah Bird (adapted from her novel The Boyfriend School). Will they succeed? With his new looks the girl of his dreams is about to find out that looks are only skin deep when she falls in love with Gus #1 and #2. Directed by Malcolm Mowbray. ", Jami Gertz, Kyle MacLachlan, Shelley Long & Steve Guttenberg, Sarah Bird (novel) & Sarah Bird (screenplay). With his new looks the girl of his dreams is about to find out that looks are only skin deep when she falls in love with Gus #1 and #2. Cartoonist Gus has survived cancer treatment and now his romance novelist sister tries to find him a woman and guide him. Watch Don’t Tell Her It’s Me online Can you stream the Comedy & Romance movie Don’t Tell Her It’s Me, directed by Malcolm Mowbray & starring Jami Gertz, Kyle MacLachlan, Shelley Long & Steve Guttenberg on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime? "All streaming services available No streaming sources available just yet Its release date is Friday September 21, 1990, "Gus #1 didn't have a ghost of a chance until he became... Gus #2. TAGLINE: "Gus #1 didn't have a ghost of a chance until he became... Gus #2. It is such a unique and funny movie, that makes fun of women who say they don't mind what a man looks like as long as he is a good person. This movie was shown on basic cable for years under the title "Don't Tell Her It's Me" and later the exact same movie was shown under the title "The Boyfriend School." With Steve Guttenberg, Jami Gertz, Shelley Long, Kyle MacLachlan.

Kenji Fort Minor, Man United Lost, Sylvia Robinson Obituary, Vivrant Thing Lyrics, Transylmania 2, Erykah Badu Didn't Cha Know Chords, Darkness Visible Pdf, Faithfulness Definition Bible, Pay Child Support Online, Matthew Knight Nike, Will There Be A Hathaway Series, Trejan Bridges 247, Disco Elysium Meaning, Insurgent Cast Evelyn, Unc Charlotte Basketball Conference, Simple Man Lyrics, How Old Is Robert Forrest Gena Rowlands Husband, Patthar Ke Phool Cast, Auguste Renoir, Ryan Kiera Armstrong Height, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Ps3, Olive Kitteridge Book Summary, Rajakumaran Director, The Outsiders Amazon, Unc Football Players Currently In The Nfl, Mr Woodcock (dvd), Georgia Tech Colors Hex,

Leave a Reply