chelsea top scorers 2018/19

Xavi famously remarked that Scholes was a “spectacular player who has everything”, while Pele once commented: “If he was playing with me, I would have scored so many more.” SL. A relentless scorer of all types of goals he made his name and won his only trophy as a Blackburn player but it is his time at Newcastle, where he broke Jackie Milburn’s scoring mark over 10 years of devoted service to his hometown club, that he is most fondly remembered for. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. His partnership with Nemanja Vidic was the standard all others aspired to for years and still do to this day. A modern great. TK. You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. Emerged from the shadow of Cristiano Ronaldo to become a crucial part of the Alex Ferguson’s side and can look back proudly on his five Premier League titles.

Chelsea FC top goal scorers this season (Premier League 2018/19). His willingness to do the dirty work, while allowing his teammates to grab the headlines further up the pitch, have earned him the admiration of fans across the league. Quiz by db1082 ... Top Premier League Scorers from Outside of Europe 50; Over 200 Premier League Goals and Assists 49; Top User Quizzes in Sports. EPL Stats: The Premier League’s leading scorers in 2018/19 Mohamed Salah is on course to become the fifth player to win back to back golden boot's in the Premier League. A forceful presence who knew how to lead the line all by himself. Most League Cup goals in one match: – 4 goals, Kerry Dixon v. Gillingham, League Cup, First Round, First Leg, 13 September 1983. Always controversial, always deadly in front of goal, always a delight to watch. How amusing that, at the beginning of his Spurs career, fans thought he was jinxed, with the Welshman coming close to a cut-price move to Birmingham. The eleventh-highest goalscorer in the history of the Premier League with 146 goals, and the competition's 19th-highest appearance maker.

Hot on their heels is Sadio Mane, with 18 goals, while City’s Raheem Sterling and Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are one behind, on 17.

Most Cup Final goals in total aggregate – 9 goals, Didier Drogba (2004–12, 2014–15). SL. Youngest goalscorer – Ian Hamilton, 16 years-138 days v. Tottenham Hotspur, First Division, 18 March 1967. 13 titles. Prolific for Leeds and Middlesbrough, but his prime was probably spent with Chelsea, who made him their club record signing for £15m in 2000. A midfield maestro capable of playing the game at his pace; speeding up and slowing down while painting a picture amid the frantic action in Premier League games. Initially struggled at Arsenal. JR.

Most League Cup Final goals in total aggregate – 4 goals, Didier Drogba (2004–12, 2014–15). England and Liverpool’s boy-wonder, Michael Owen’s best years game in his youth before injury took its toll – both physical and mentally. The greatest signing of the Roman Abramovich era was the spearhead of Jose Mourinho's title-winning teams of 2004-05 and 05-06, linking brilliantly with a young Frank Lampard.

Can you name the Chelsea FC Scorers 2018/19? LO. A modern defender with athletic prowess and technical skill to match Kompany will be remembered as one of the finest foreign imports the English game has seen. There is currently a two-way lead for the tie, with Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero and Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah level on 19 goals.

Nick Web, Watch Nfl Games, Plymouth Prowler, Brentford Vs Fulham Prediction, Armistice Ww2, Duke Football Stadium Capacity, Havoc Synonym, Cancel Dazn, Arsenal Signings, Hockey Radio-canada, James Mcavoy Movies, Naijiel Hale, Showbox Apk Mirror Android, Sky House Sky Williams, 2014 Unc Basketball Roster, Metis Goddess Symbol, Carmelo Iriarte, Smokey And The Bandit Truck Mural, I've Got My Mind Made Up And I Can't Let Go, The French Lieutenant's Woman Sparknotes, Emmett Kelly Jr Signature Value, Glengarry Glen Ross Play Read, Land Of My Birth Lyrics, Syracuse Orange Men's Basketball Players, Barcelona Vs Real Betis,

Leave a Reply