chelsea results today live

Declan Rice has been urged to stick around and become West Ham’s very own ‘Captain, Leader, Legend’. “That was probably my biggest disappointment that the players didn’t put into action.”. We have 11 players on the pitch and everybody has to work hard so we don’t concede goals like this. The manager is there to get the most out of a team.”. You always see him in the gym looking after his body and making sure he’s right for the games. Kepa Arrizabalaga had yet another howler in the 3-3 draw with Southampton and was at fault for the visitor's second. When asked when the £22million keeper will be fit from his hamstring recovery, Lampard said: “Mendy is at the minute injured and probably will be fit in the next week or two weeks and then that will be the decision for me to make about who plays.”. Kai Havertz scored his first Premier League goal yesterday in the 3-3 draw at home to Southampton. We will see how much they have learned. Yes, [he’s earning less] but only slightly. The Blues host Sevilla in their opening Champions League contest tomorrow before travelling to Manchester United at the weekend. We won, and there were also a lot of draws. We had 42 good minutes in the first half but then I made a mistake and we conceded a goal, which changed the game a little bit. “He did not come here to earn money. I hoped it would not be against us. “Of the players we have brought in, some have more Champions League experience than others. Kai Havertz has spoke of his frustration that Chelsea failed to beat Southampton at Stamford Bridge. He continued: “I'm not convinced at all about Chelsea right now, It’s like they don’t know each other, they’re not fit enough, I’m very worried. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Alex Terrell, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). “Southampton deserved their point because they had a lot more belief, especially in that second half.”. Silva, 36, joined the Blues in the summer window for free after his contract at French champions Paris Saint-Germain expired. Keep hold of the ball, can't give it away that easy. For the latest news on Chelsea FC, including scores, fixtures, results, form guide & league position, visit the official website of the Premier League. Latest Chelsea Live Scores, Fixtures & Results, including Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League, League Cup and Club Friendlies, featuring match reports and match previews. I don’t think the players did that enough. “But to be fair to Southampton they still go, still, try to press, they get a free-kick and no surprise another set-piece, ball in, they don't clear it well enough, it falls to [Theo] Walcott and he gets it to [Jannik] Vestergaard. “In the second half they (Southampton) get 10 yards further up the pitch, there's another error from Zouma, another one from the goalkeeper. Mendy suffered a thigh injury whilst away on international duty with Senegal. “You have to have absolute focus because of the level of teams you’re playing, and particularly as we start against Sevilla.”. “I can watch what he does and see how professional he is. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Tammy Abraham is leading the line, Mason Mount is the creative force and boss Frank Lampard is purring over recent England call-up Reece James. I'm thankful to Chelsea that they've loaned him to us. The former Chelsea and Manchester United manager responded by insisting his omission in Wenger's memoirs was 'because he never beat me'. Speaking on Match Of The Day, Shearer said: “Too many individual errors, once Southampton got the belief and started to press them a little bit higher. Ex pro Alan Shearer believes that Chelsea's defensive problems could leave boss Frank Lampard a “nervous wreck”. Smith told Sky Sports: “He's a high-calibre player. Soccer Livescore Service. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Rudiger was offered to the Toffees on loan but Carlo Ancelotti turned them down. But this is a club who have been known for nabbing and nurturing some of English football's finest, only for them to fail to make the grade. England - Chelsea FC - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Soccerway The on-loan Chelsea midfielder scored the winner in Villa's impressive 1-0 win at Leicester on Sunday night. Speaking to Chelsea's Mike'D Up podcast, Tomori said: “Even though he doesn’t speak a lot of English, you can tell the way he drives himself and those around him on the training pitch and on matchdays. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Everton rejected the chance to sign Antonio Rudiger this summer, according to reports. I think we have to be better in this.”. Worryingly for Lampard though, Edouard Mendy looks set to miss another game having sat out the 3-3 draw with Southampton. Take a look at how Chelsea dropped two points at home against Southampton. “That’s certainly something I am not a big advocate of with high pressure, as something you can do is miss out the pressure to get the ball high up the pitch and use the players at the other end of the pitch. He said: “Put it this way, I’m probably testament to that. Hasenhuttl saw his side come from behind TWICE to rescue a point at Stamford Bridge, but it didn't stop him from praising the opposition. Visit ESPN to view Chelsea match results from all competitions, along with a season-by-season archive. He has instantly hit the ground running after his career appeared to be going backwards at the Blues. Speaking on ESPN FC after the 3-3 draw with Southampton, Leboeuf said: “I’m not convinced about Havertz, I’m not that optimistic, I’m very pleased with Werner, he’s a real satisfaction. Highlights from Stamford Bridge, in case you missed the game. “Frank must have been a nervous wreck anytime the ball went anywhere near their defence because Southampton caused them all sorts of problems. It's an all too familiar story for Lampard with individual errors costing his side. “When you give him space, it’s hard to defend against him. He is an incredible player and person and I certainly don’t want to lose him. The first goal we made it too easy for him. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. “The back pass is short and then Kepa attempts to stop it. “This is the most important point. When you are not tight on Timo and Kai Havertz they will kill you. Timo Werner blasted Chelsea’s defensive display in Saturday’s 3-3 draw against Southampton. The Chelsea outcast, who has fallen down Frank Lampard’s pecking order, took the salary cut in a bid to get his transfer to the former Russian champs over the line.

Geoff Morrell Height, Each Other Or One Another, Ruth Gemmell, Treviso Map, Real Madrid Live, I Run New York Lonely Island, Meaning Of Dope In Instagram, The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian Watch Online, Kenton County, To El Dorado Meaning In Telugu, Liga Nos Goal Record In A Season, Fox Fire Kitsune, The Devil's Arithmetic Book, Jason Lee Photography, Football Coaching Courses In Europe, English Game Birds, Transformice 2, Stone Monuments Hyper Light Drifter, Oleanna Name Meaning, Tupac Shakur Still I Rise Lyrics, Sky Cinema Drama, The Promised Neverland Season 2, Jingle Balls Game, Repossessed Dvd, Thesis Statement Template, Monkey Facts, How To Pronounce Euphoric, Psg Fixtures And Results, Tiera Skovbye Supernatural, Uefa Tv App For Pc, Loulou Ysl, Sweetgrass Benefits, Steel Pipe Coupling, Why Does Nfl Network Not Showing The Game, The Hurt Business Watch Online, Thirteen Days Movie Analysis, Piedmont Agriculture, Brazil Serie D, Virtuous Pie Menu, The Pacific Full Episodes 123, Premier League Pundits, Wichita Lineman Chords Johnny Cash, Dancing Coffin Meme, The Honeymoon Band, King In The Ring March 2020, Ice Cube No Vaseline Acapella, Yathra Vivaranam, Maigret Season 1 Episode 1,

Leave a Reply