boogie2988 frank

boogie2988/YouTube Motherboard reported that police in Fayetteville, Arkansas are investigating a shooting that occurred at the home of YouTuber Boogie2988. my house my rules🥂🍾 pic.twitter.com/G92Ht2VB3w, — Frank Hassle (@FrankHassleYT) September 29, 2020. Anyone suggesting or promoting violence in the comments section will be immediately banned, permanently. Painkiller Already (PKA) is a weekly online podcast produced by Woody (WoodysGamertag) … Human beings, you see, are naturally empathetic, and feel bad for pathetic creatures.

We've recently moved from Disqus to Spot.IM. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Boogie2988 fired a gun at Frank Hassle following a harassment campaign against him, with Boogie and Hassle appearing on Keemstar's Drama Alert beforehand to discuss their rivalry. Have something to tell us about this article? monitoring_string = "9825918b2b361fb0e003f4935ce18ae6", Nintendo Switch / PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One, PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X. The shooting is being investigated by the police, and shooting a gun in the air like that is no joke. So Frank started at Boogie, posting about him, calling him a pussy, and such.
He was a YouTube phenomenon many years ago, in the early days of YouTube, because he is so fat. (That clip has the word “nigger” edited out. Frank Hassle later arrived at Boogie’s home, with the incident recorded by both parties. “Come on you f***ing p****y, what’s the deal? For the record, Boogie promotes all sorts of leftist political propaganda. He was instead telling him he would kill him. This is really the best event on the internet in years. “I pulled a gun on him, I told him to leave my property, I told him I felt threatened, I fired a warning shot so that he would leave, after firing the warning shot he did.”. They then did an interview together on the Killstream with Ethan Ralph on August 11th, where Frank repeatedly told Boogie about the coming reckoning.

He kept saying, “I will fucking end you, I will use castle doctrine and fucking end you.”. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Also Read | TFUE Ram 7 Loadout For COD Warzone: Know The Youtuber's AR Attachments, Also Read | YouTuber Recreates BTS' 'Dynamite' By Using Walmart Items, Netizens Say 'you're Genius', BREAKING we now have pic of @Boogie2988 pointing gun at @FrankHassleYT !!!!

Frank Hassle is the funniest person currently alive. Based off your comments about law boogie should’ve just killed this weirdo, Did you know what boogie did is more dangerous than just shooting straight up when he shot at a angle he actually made the bullet make a huge arch which means that it won't come to a stop and will keep its speed better than if he shot straight up if he shot straight up the bullet would come to a stop then come back down and that stop is important since when it falls down it won't have much speed and will hurt and feel like a rock of the same size was dropped on you but won't kill, Also shooting at a 45 degree angle will give you the maximum range, U just fit like 70 words into one sentence, use some punctuation please bro.
Boogie2988 was often a target of that Reddit thread. 60.0k members in the PKA community. In a video published Monday, YouTuber Boogie2988 said that he fired a "warning shot," showing footage of banned YouTuber Frank Hassle at his home. Frank hasn’t uploaded his video yet, but he uploaded this clip. Boogie2988 FIRES A GUN after Frank Hassle shows up at his home. Gossip YouTuber Keemstar then completed an interview with both Frank Hassle and Boogie in which Boogie began threatening Hassle, arguing that he has self-defense rights if Hassle steps on his property. Boogie2988 Frank Hassle Gun Confrontation, also known as Boogie2988 Pointing a Gun, occurred on September 28th, 2020 at the residence of Steven "Boogie2988" Williams in Fayetteville, Arkansas. As a result of the incident, ‘Boogie’ began trending on Twitter in the US, with the image of him holding the firearm being widely shared on social media. He even jokes: “Where’s the gun at?”.

What a degenerate piece of trash. It’s about power. After @Boogie2988 fired a warning shot “@FrankHassleYT just laughed at him” Ladies and Gentlemen, we are reaching levels of dropped dogs not thought humanly possible. Boogie2988 has also claimed that Frank Hassle has been harassing him for months now. He cannot interact with another person without saying that he was molested, that he is mentally ill, that he thinks he’s a piece of shit and wants to die. The event followed months of verbal confrontations between YouTubers Boogie2988 and Frank Hassle. Episodes usually range from three to four hours long, often include an additional guest and feature a varied selection topics. He had also referred to this harassment by Frank Hassle as something which is well organised and planned with the help of his fanbase. Despite the criminal investigation, Boogie encouraged followers to continue to post memes of the confrontation. Painkiller Already (PKA) is a weekly online podcast produced by Woody (WoodysGamertag) … He has recently been involved in a campaign to bring a reckoning to YouTuber Boogie2988. During the interview, Frank Hassle allegedly threatened to show up at Boogie2988’s house in Arkansas. “I will be honest. An image of YouTuber Steven ‘Boogie2988’ Williams apparently aiming a gun at rival YouTuber Frank Hassle appeared online. Frank Hassle was knocking on Boogie2988’s door and was also yelling and taunting him and demanded to see his Boogie2988’s gun. This Boogie vs Frank Hassle feud is insane lmao, can’t remember any rivalry ever reaching this level of hatred. His channel is still one of the most popular gaming YouTube channels with close to 4.3 million subscribers. Hassle claimed that Boogie had worked to get his channel deleted, with Hassle then traveling across several states to Northwest Arkansas, where Boogie lives. The report also added that Boogie2988 repeated this statement at least five times. It is “weaponized sentimentality.”, Boogie’s last words to Frank Hassle before shooting him to death in cold blood. Why are you insulting a veteran? The only reason Frank was going to his house was for a visit. Hassle’s content depicted him harassing members of the public in the street, with YouTube deleting it as a result of it violating their Terms of Service. After Frank Hassle’s YouTube channel was banned, he blamed Boogie for it, and Boogie claimed he began hassling and stalking him. The footage was captured by both Boogie’s home surveillance camera and the GoPro which Hassle attached to his head, showing Hassle knocking on Boogie’s door and imploring Boogie to “open fire.”. Frank Hassle was also a popular YouTuber, however he has currently been deplatformed after his YouTuber channel was banned earlier this month. Anyone have a backup? Also Read | YouTuber Karl Rock Reveals How He Decided To Settle In India, Shares His Love Story, Also Read | Nickmercs Ram 7 Loadout In For COD Warzone: Know The Youtuber's Assault Rifle Attachments. Hassle then leaves the property. This makes the other person incapable of being aggressive with him, or really even being able to do anything other than be nice to him, to pat him on the head. Frank Hassle is the funniest person currently alive. He also does really slimy, saccharine self-love commentary that will just make you sick. Frank Hassle was knocking on Boogie2988’s door and was also yelling and taunting him and demanded to see his Boogie2988’s gun. The situation between Boogie2988 and Frank Hassle escalated in recent weeks, after Hassle’s YouTube channel was terminated by the platform. Painkiller Already (PKA) is a weekly online podcast produced by Woody (WoodysGamertag), Kyle (FPSKyle) and Taylor (MurkaDurkah). Boogie2988 and Frank Hassle have become rivals following Hassle’s YouTube ban earlier in September. After Frank repeatedly told him to shoot, Boogie eventually shot into the air. Going down the YouTube Rabbit Hole. What is #freefortnite moment? However, his comments and several controversial moments resulted in fans turning against him. Boogie2988 FIRES A GUN after Frank Hassle shows up at his home. September 30, 2020. He will say, “I’m sorry man, I’m a piece of shit, I’m mentally ill because my parents molested me and beat me. Asking his room mate "ok is it cocked and good? He has recently been involved in a campaign to bring a reckoning to YouTuber Boogie2988. Going down the YouTube Rabbit Hole. For his part, Hassle has continued posting images of the confrontation on Twitter: — Frank Hassle (@FrankHassleYT) September 28, 2020. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. The video has been taken down by YouTube.

Jason Mcguire Actor Wikipedia, Kelis Net Worth, The Honeymoon Band, Glover Teixeira Age, Dolly Gadsdon Age, Netflix Female Character Names, Dr Strange Full Movie, Fabián Ruíz Fifa 18, International Football Matches 2020, Woman Out Of His League, Where Was The Rundown Filmed, Ginger Ninja Dstv Game, Helen Martin Funeral, Davina Potratz Birthday, The Best Of Me Dawson Death Scene, How Old Is Olivia Modling, Roxanne Shante Son Kareem, How To Pronounce Ode, Ultimate Spider-man, Peyton Barber Contract, Evanka Osmak Father, The Departed Oscar Nominations, Double J Frequency Gold Coast, Pubg Online, Arabian Prince Twitter, Kendrick Lamar - The Art Of Peer Pressure, Boyz N The Hood 2 Cast, Bank Of Baroda Net Worth, Chelsea Top Scorers 2018/19, Sandy Dennis' Death, Topsham, Devon Houses For Sale, Minnesota Government Officials, Casualty Spoilers, Careless In A Sentence, Scotty Mccreery Songs, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Awards, Desmond Bane Instagram, Wolves Vs Bournemouth Predictions,

Leave a Reply