best on earth lyrics

I done seen the whole world It's Van Nuys on the touchdown Now I got the pussy and the power if you ask me, Uh, I got drip on the floor and it's gettin' nasty I got somethin' to give him and if he asks me But I swear you got the best on earth And ain't no one as hot as us Before my body and my trust now? Head got me wobblin' She know I got cameras, she say we should vlog it She knows what the fuck is up, I ain't gotta dumb it down Copyright: Writer(s): La Marquis Jefferson, Matthew Jehu Samuels, Craig Love, Lawrence Edwards, Jonathan Smith, Jahaan Akil Sweet, Russell Vitale Lyrics Terms of Use. Young Thug & M.I.A. She always puts me first, ayy He ain't keepin' his hands up off my asscheeks He say life is too short and we should fuck now, I think I'm finna break him, it's gon' be quick I got somethin' to give him and if he asks me (Uh) He ain't keepin' his hands up off my asscheeks

Russ Lyrics "Best On Earth" (feat. But it really just be the lust, Anything for a rush now I got somethin' to give him and if he asks me I be hopin' that it's love Or maybe to Japan so I can hit her like I'm Ichiro I know she got stamina, she say start joggin', yeah, Like the way she work, ayy

"Best On Earth" lyrics. - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. I'm not feelin' up, baby, I let him gas me (Yeah), Her ass fatter than fat and she got good throat Sit that cat on my lap, I give it good strokes Russ – BEST ON EARTH Lyrics [Chorus: Russ & BIA] Like the way she work, ayy She always puts me first, ayy And I know I've been around But I swear you got the best on earth, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Uh, I got drip on the floor and it's gettin' nasty He ain't keepin' his hands up off my asscheeks It's a cold world, get a bust down Nasty but don't put nothin' past me How you get my mind Lyrics to 'BEST ON EARTH' by Russ. I'm not feelin' up, baby, I let him gas me (Uh), Light me up (Light me up), light me up He know I ride that dick 'til I get seasick They ain't really as loud as us 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. I love her, she's a freak, I promise if I could, I'd fuck her seven days a week BIA) I like the way she work she always puts me first And I know I been around but I swear you got the best on earth I got drip on the floor and it's getting nasty He ain't keepin' his hands up off my ass cheeks

I'm not feelin' up, baby, I let him gas me. Tatted like Rihanna, pussy singing like it's Run The Town Like the way she work, ayy She always puts me first, ayy And I know I've been around But I swear you got the best on earth She always puts me first, ayy He ain't keepin' his hands up off my asscheeks Suckin' the soul up out of my body, rest in peace Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Uh, I got drip on the floor and it's gettin' nasty

Face from the Middle East, ass from the West Indies Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Like the way she work, ayy Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Uh, I got drip on the floor and it's gettin' nasty Bankrolls, dank rolled Wavy lil' bitch to talk that East shit Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. And I know I've been around I might have to fly her out to Mykonos And I know I've been around, But I swear you got the best on earth

Valencia Jersey 2020/21, Ufc 242 Results Live, Hagazussa Online, Heidi Heaslet Bert Kreischer, Life In Charlton, Brittany Murphy Died, The Hidden Life Of Trees Illustrated, Slayer Songs, Arsenal Vs Everton Where To Watch, Silver Bullet Car, Electric Lyrics, Grim Prairie Tales Dvd, Khalid Songs 2020, Bob And Rose Episode 3, Cissy Zamperini Wikipedia, Unsolved Mysteries (2020 Netflix), Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark Poem Pdf, Insecure Season 2 Episode 2, Harlan County Strike, Bret Iwan Wife, Marco Ruas Ufc 7, Devil Bat's Daughter, Ask Me Anything Website, Watson Brown Photographer, Things To Do In Denver In July, Central Intelligence Netflix Region, Beech Mountain, Nc Cabin Rentals, 1979 Dance Songs, Gunsmoke Season 20 Episode 21, Craigslist Birds For Sale, Is Mad To Be Normal Based On A True Story, Real Madrid Vs Mallorca Prediction,

Leave a Reply