beamer, benz or bentley (remix)

2014-06-18T03:31:10Z Comment by mr. Sinichka. Kanye West Confirms Collab With DaBaby In The Works, L.A. Reid Sells 100% Of 160-Song Writing & Publishing Catalog, 50 Cent Sued For Punching Woman In The Chest At Baltimore Show (Video), 50 Cent Feat. facebook.com/newworldsound It was ranked number 37 on the best songs of 2010 by Rolling Stone. [2] Beamer, Benz, or Bentley was released with no major label promotion and reached number 49 on the Billboard Hot 100. twitter.com/newworldsound (NYC what it do?) Beamer, Benz or Bentley Beamer, Benz or Bentley Beamer, Benz or UGH Beamer, Benz or Bentley Beamer, Benz or Bentley Beamer, Benz or Bentley, Bentley [Lloyd Banks - Verse 1] Shorty look at my Beamer, Benz or Bentley Bentley Benz or Beamer the four door or the two seater she’s all on me with no breather my cologne is exotic reefer Beamer, Benz or Bentley! Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Ray J, Chino XL, Roscoe Umali, Lil Rob & New Boyz - Laker's Anthem 2010 (Final Version) @ HotNewHipHop", "Lloyd Banks Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "Lloyd Banks Chart History (Hot Rap Songs)", "Year End Charts – Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "American single certifications – Lloyd Banks – Beamer, Benz or Bentley", Recording Industry Association of America, A.O.N. Joell Ortiz made a remix named "Nissan, Honda, Chevy" later featuring Jim Jones, also with a music video directed by Dawud Gaston and with cameos from Slaughterhouse. Beamer, Benz or Bentley! "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley" is the first official single from Lloyd Banks' third album H.F.M. Please download one of our supported browsers. - Beamer, Benz or Ughh! That was back in '03 (three!) © Rap Basement 1999-2020. Download Beamer Benz Or Bentley Remix Free mp3 for free (02:38). 2014-02-08T21:47:18Z Comment by David Hornick 1. that's the shit. Crooked I made his remix named Tequila, Vodka, Henny. I thought the Maino version was cool, I like the Joe Budden verse.

- Beamer, Benz or Bentley! (Ay, this yo' boy, Yo Gotti homie!) Is Eminem On The 'Beamer, Benz And Bentley' Remix? [5] In August 2010 the single was certified gold. Lil Wayne performed his song Go D.J. Previously Lloyd Banks said he would be doing regional remixes for the song and 50 Cent will be on the New York version. (yeah!) Beamer, Benz or Bentley! (yo!) Then I left the club with my baby mama friends. T-Pain's Nappy Boy signed artist Young Cash has also made his own version of the song. Happy Friday <3 [Yo Gotti:] I bought a set of 20's for my very first Benz (fo' sho'!) Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Giggs, Hodgy Beats, Fabolous, Eminem, Ace Hood, Twista, Ray J, Shorty Mack, Bizarre of D12, Papoose, Cassidy, Red Cafe, Jae Millz, and Warren G have all recorded their own remixes and freestyles to the song. That was back in '03 (three!) Niiiiiccceee. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. [10] A music video for this remix was shot. [Yo Gotti:] I bought a set of 20's for my very first Benz (fo' sho'!) - Beamer, Benz or Ughh! “Beamer, Benz, or Bentley” is the first single from Lloyd Banks' 3rd album H.F.M.2 (The Hunger For More 2).. I still think mine is the tightest, but hey [laughs]. Jeremih “Still Think Im Nothin” Video, Yung Bleu, Drake & Ty Dolla $ign Slide On This Week’s “R&B Season” Playlist, DJ Paul Teases Chopped & Screwed Version Of Savage Mode II Dropping At Midnight, Drake “Certified Lover Boy” Truck Spotted On Route To Toronto, XXXTENTACION “CHASE / glass shards” Video, Rick Ross Previews New MMG Face Mask For Smokers. 2 (The Hunger for More 2), which was released on November 23, 2010. Maino made a remix known as "Trina, Kim or Nicki", referencing the female rappers Trina, Lil' Kim, and Nicki Minaj. Game has collaborated with Black Wall Street artist Mysonne to make their version, "Revolver or the Semi". Fab is cool too and there's so many more, but those are the ones that stick out to me. [4] Banks describes the song as a "club record with a lot of energy". (Ay, this yo' boy, Yo Gotti homie!) Need help? Posted By (yo!) Need help? 2014-06-01T11:17:35Z Comment by Paranihilmucosis *. Joe Budden and Royce da 5'9 made a remix named "New York, Jersey Philly" where they diss Benzino and Waka Flocka Flame. Beamer, Benz or Bentley!

DJ Felli Fel used the beat to make "Lakers Anthem 2010" to support the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2010 NBA Finals. The song was released as a digital download on February 9, 2010. Beamer Benz Or Bentley Remix Free (3.62 MB) song and listen to another popular song on Sony Mp3 music video search engine. 1: F.N.O. The song's music video premiered March 15, 2010 on MTV Jams. Comment by Desixbelles. (NYC what it do?) Later the members of Slaughterhouse combined their remixes to form Beamer Benz Bentley (Shady Mix) alluding to their talks to sign to Shady Records. I would pick bentley. It looks like Lloyd Banks snagged his G-Unit leader 50 Cent to be on a remix of his "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" remix.Previously Lloyd Banks said he would be doing regional remixes for the song and 50 Cent will be on the New York version. Italian rapper Egreen [it] made a Remix called "Fiat, Dacia, Skoda", referring to low cost car brands. The official remix features Ludacris, The-Dream, Jadakiss, and Yo Gotti. [7] The music video is directed by Broadway and features cameos from Maino and Beanie Sigel. Dope. Fabolous released his remix to the song on his 2010 mixtape "There Is No Competition 2: The Funeral Service". 2019-03-11T09:28:50Z Comment by Christopher Prime Music. It was ranked number 37 on the best songs of 2010 by Rolling Stone. "Behind The Scenes: Beamer, Benz or Bentley Remix Video", "DJ Felli Fel feat. "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley" is the first official single from Lloyd Banks' third album H.F.M. "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley" was also certified Gold by the RIAA. 2 (The Hunger for More 2), which was released on November 23, 2010. Please download one of our supported browsers. [6] After the song was certified gold, 50 Cent and Eminem pranked him and then presented him the plate while in backstage at The Home & Home Tour in September 2010.

Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Two Swiss rappers Al P. and C.mEE made a Remix called "Miller, Jack & Jägi", which succeeded in Swiss clubs and was played even more than the original. [9] He also stated that there is a very good chance of a few regional remixes. [8], Banks has told MTV that the official remix was completed in early May and features upwards of 5-6 rappers. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? 2014-06-18T03:31:28Z Comment by Nissaniel Babayev. (HUH!) Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Remix ft Jadakiss, Ludacris, The Dream, Yo Gotti), Buy Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Remix ft Jadakiss, Ludacris, The Dream, Yo Gotti), Users who like Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Remix ft Jadakiss, Ludacris, The Dream, Yo Gotti), Users who reposted Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Remix ft Jadakiss, Ludacris, The Dream, Yo Gotti), Playlists containing Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Remix ft Jadakiss, Ludacris, The Dream, Yo Gotti), More tracks like Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Remix ft Jadakiss, Ludacris, The Dream, Yo Gotti). The remix features Ray J, Snoop Dogg, The Game, Ice Cube, Chino XL, Roscoe Umali, New Boyz, and Lil Rob. (yeah!)

The song is about a girl going back to Lloyd Banks' place in one of three of his automobiles, either his BMW, Mercedes-Benz, or Bentley. It was added to KAMP-FM in Los Angeles in four days from release.. In this version they diss Jae Millz's version of the track. on May 5, 2010, It looks like Lloyd Banks snagged his G-Unit leader 50 Cent to be on a remix of his "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" remix. Jason Due to the moderate success of the single, Interscope attempted to re-sign Banks to the label;[3] however, this failed when Banks announced he would sign to EMI. Young Money member, Jae Millz, also recorded a remix called "Polo, Louie, Gucci" alluding to the 3 major fashion designers. Jeremih – Still Think Im Nothing, 50 Cent Feat. (HUH!) You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Official remix of the club banger "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley", lovin it, keep struttin round the hous 'beamer, benz or Bentley'. Despite the song receiving no major-label backing (due to Banks being dropped from Interscope the previous year), the song was a minor chart success in America, charting at number 49 on the Billboard Hot 100. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Here's a bootie we did on the road between our New Years shows Check out my electro edit! (Failure's No Option), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Beamer,_Benz,_or_Bentley&oldid=964945131#Remixes, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, C. Lloyd, C. Bridges, T. Nash, J. Phillips, M. Mims, This page was last edited on 28 June 2020, at 14:43. Then I left the club with my baby mama friends. instagram.com/newworldsound. Winnipeg, MB based Hip-Hop group Winnipeg's Most did a rendition titled "Kush up in my Philly" which was released on their 2010 mixtape "Northside Connection." (All Or Nothing) Series Vol.

They're playing that Joell Ortiz version a lot in NY, too. lovin it, keep struttin round the hous 'beamer, benz or Bentley' - Beamer, Benz or Bentley! "I've got so much love and a good response on this record that it's actually going to have to be more than one remix because it goes by markets," Banks told VIBE, careful not to drop names. The song features Juelz Santana on the second verse and chorus and is produced by Prime. ", Lloyd Banks ft Juelz Santana – Beamer Benz Bentley. Different regions take different records. [2] The song was released as a digital download on February 9, 2010.

"You got Down South, you got the West coast, you got the East coast.

[13], ^shipments figures based on certification alone, "Lloyd Banks Says 'Look Forward To Me Dropping New Records'", "Lloyd Banks Talks Possible Return To Interscope | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales", Lloyd Banks - "Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley" - Promo Trailer', "Lloyd Banks' "Beamer, Benz Or Bentley" Certified Gold Single | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales". over the instrumental. Wow!!! All Rights Reserved. 2013-12-19T23:00:42Z Comment by Jodie Vandermaal. Dead Prez made a remix named Malcolm Garvey Huey. It was added to KAMP-FM in Los Angeles in four days from release. Beamer, Benz, Bentley (New World Sound Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD], Buy Beamer, Benz, Bentley (New World Sound Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD], Users who like Beamer, Benz, Bentley (New World Sound Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD], Users who reposted Beamer, Benz, Bentley (New World Sound Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD], Playlists containing Beamer, Benz, Bentley (New World Sound Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD], More tracks like Beamer, Benz, Bentley (New World Sound Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD].

[11] Another official remix featured Fabolous on the original beat (Fab states in an interview with ThisIs50.com that Banks contacted him to do the remix).[12].

The Uninvited Netflix, Is Dying Breed Based On A True Story, Bancroft Review, Eminem Grammy 2020, Eric Hosmer House, National Premier League Uk, Jealousy Definition Bible, Marshall Football Plane Crash Movie, Orange Juice Tropicana, Afc Bournemouth Players, Dark Touch Reviews, Complaint Definition Law, Eazy E Last Roach, Shut Em Down Menu, How Hard Is It To Get Into The Elliott School Of International Affairs, Love Is Lovelier The Second Time Around Meaning, The Day Of The Triffids Themes, Taste Of Chicago Tickets, Sinopsis The Hurricane Heist, Leaky Black Recruiting, You Never Let Go Lyrics And Chords, Smile Raina Telgemeier Summary, Songcatcher Streaming, Mohammad Rouhani, Anne With An E Actress, Florence Itoje, Ava Acres Singing, Reddit Boxing Stream, Onward Guinevere Backpack, Unc Football Record 2020, Wake Forest Gold, Love In A Cold Climate Netflix, Gsfl Ladder, Wcu Covid, All You Can Eat Glenelg, Moondru Mudichu Serial, Federico Castelluccio Net Worth, How To Check Facebook Page Feedback Score, Madison Eginton Instagram, Ain't No Mountain High Enough Diana Ross, Throwback Unc Basketball Jersey, Jeff Chandler Death, Jenny Agutter Husband, 2012 Ucf Football Stats, The American President Movie Online, Keri Hilson Husband, Ronald Lacey Daughter, David Fletcher Signing Bonus, City Of Craig, Wipeout Song, Hair Love Short Film Theme, Cosmos Soccer Dallas, Black Science Fiction Short Stories, The Old Man (tv Series) Trailer, Bless The Child Wikipedia, Mighty Joe Young Ending, Mark Allen Wife, Tayvon Bowers College, Beech Mountain Weather Cam, Memphis Football 2019 Stats, Out Of Control With Anger, Or Excitement, Paul Craig Net Worth, University Of Arkansas Jobs, Newcastle Vs Tottenham Prediction, Everyday Movie Rent, Hyperemesis Foundation, Tecia Torres Instagram, Hair Story Book Pdf, Alec Berg Barry, Falling Inn Love Dvd Amazon, Damon Wayans Sr Net Worth 2020, Operation Lightfoot El Alamein, Sabre Meaning In Arabic, Devin White Instagram, The Predator Movies, How To Pronounce Monster, Silent Witness Season 22 Hulu, Luke 6:37, Unakkum Enakkum Cast, Chelsea News All Sources, Big Bank Hank Net Worth, Sioux Falls Skyforce Roster, Matthew Macfadyen Quiz, Gmt Time Zone, A Certain Smile Chords, The Fall Of Jake Paul Second Verse, Ben Shenkman Wife, Sky Williams Smash, Avalon Mythology, Insidious 1 Full Movie English, School Dance 2 Cast, Agent Hamilton Netflix, Kitty O Sheas Happy Hour, Global Warming, Spectrum Sportsnet Channel Number,

Leave a Reply